37

[Description: The dinner table is an important place for carbon-based humans to exchange feelings. Your food will amaze your customers, and while you eat and drink with your belly open, you can't help but open your heart and confide in your true feelings - please gain the favor of customers through your food!

[Mission Progress: No clue. 【

Task Reward: Nature's Gift, Unknown Surprise.】 Zhong

Youyou: ? Is the quest reward a gift of nature, an unknown surprise? There are two more rewards, and the second half is the same as the last mission.

Last time, it was an encounter of life, an unknown surprise, and finally brought back a little ash bird that breathed fire and loved to knock peppercorns.

So, is there a little pet for her this mission?

Zhong Youyou was still a little strange, the last time was the plane side quest that was triggered after the end of the daytime business on the first day, why did it have been triggered just after the first transaction this time.

But seeing that the vegetables in the tomato pot and the mushroom soup pot were already cooked, she took two pairs of long chopsticks and two clean porcelain bowls, separated the flavors, and handed them to Aunt Zhang.

Aunt Zhang seems to really like the heavy taste, and the mushroom soup pot is not very interested, so she gives priority to the shabu-shabu of the tomato pot.

She was eating the tomato pot hot vegetables, squinting and enjoying the sweet and sour taste she had never tasted, but she sighed.

Aunt Zhang said: "Hey, although this hot pot soup tastes good, the dishes are also refreshing, our own family also sells meat, but it is not a big family, how can we eat every day?" Just eat vegetables and meat, how much do you have to eat to be full?

She lowered her head and took a sip of the tomato soup in the bowl, and suggested to Zhong Youyou: "Miss Zhong, make some cakes in this hot pot soup, or pour it on rice and corn, then it will be full!" It's true!

Before Zhong Youyou could reply, Aunt Zhang sighed again, maybe she just wanted to nag during the meal, and didn't care if the other party responded to every word.

"Our Lancheng has a bumper harvest every year, and there is a lot of rice, and the granaries are overflowing, and they can't fit it, so they have to be transported to the outer city by grain merchants to sell, how good life is!"

"Last year, the weather was good, and it was not a disaster year, but the harvest was poor. Our family also has several acres of land in the countryside outside the city, and I don't know if we can have a good harvest this year.

"It's better to save a little, our youngest son hasn't married yet, so we need to save some money to marry a daughter-in-law and have a big fat boy."

As Aunt Zhang, who was slightly sad, drank soup, chattered, and sighed, a line of small words

popped up on Zhong Youyou's plane side quest panel.

[You have gained the favor of Aunt Zhang through food. 【

You got the first quest clue from Aunt Zhang.

[The first task clue: Lancheng had a bumper harvest every year, and the weather was good last year, but the harvest was bad in autumn. The

progress of the quest has also jumped from [No clue] to [Get a clue].

Well? Zhong Youyou was surprised, this time the task is not to be cleared by the number of traders?

Nature's incompleteness? Is it such a thing as the annual harvest in Lancheng starting to fail?

After eating and drinking, Aunt Zhang lit some vegetables and meat in each of the three pots, brought them to her husband to eat, and said that she would send the bowl back to Zhong Youyou when she was finished.