3

In the end, it was boiled into a disgusting batter, which melts in the mouth, which is very easy to swallow, but it is really "difficult to swallow".

Zhong Youyou's dear store housekeeper who had just been bound also used the language system that the shopkeeper had just adapted to, and had a cold humor with her.

Store System Steward: [It's okay if you don't know how to cook, I don't have any ingredients anyway!] Good

light monosyllable.

Zhong Youyou: You're big!

The reprimanded store steward felt that the language system might not be fully adapted, so he gave up using the owner's native language and selling cuteness to the shopkeeper, and seriously analyzed: [The previous shopkeeper is indeed a person who is proficient in cooking and extremely fond of food, but because of this, he ran out of ingredients and only cared about enjoyment, and failed to operate smoothly.

[Therefore, the person with the highest recommendation index in the system this time is the person who can run the store as smoothly as possible in the current bankruptcy situation.] Hearing

this, Zhong Youyou had a whim and asked, "Then if I can't trade and go bankrupt again, can I go home?"

She wondered how long it would take to get the bankrupt shop, which was almost nothing, back to normal.

What if it were decades or hundreds of years? Is she really not coming home all the time?

It's better to go bankrupt and liquidate again, and let this non-ingredient surface gourmet shop invite another master.

Even if she is the first in the recommendation index, then this store manager can still settle for the second place and find the second place, right?

But Zhong Youyou's dream was soon shattered by the electronic sound of the system.

Store System Steward: [Then you, as a carbon-based humanoid, will be trapped here, starved to death due to lack of food. 【

After the death of the host, the store will be automatically stripped off, and the time flow rate of your original plane will return to normal. However

, because your body and spirit have died out in various planes, you can no longer appear in any form. 【

The system predicts that according to the rules of the plane world you belong to, you will be treated as a missing person, and after four years of missing person, your family can declare your death for you. Zhong

Youyou: ...

Although people will eventually die, but starving to death is the way to die...

Zhong Youyou recalled the news pictures he had seen back then, whether it was the war years, or the African continent, where the land was starving and dying miserably.

She didn't want to starve...

I don't want to starve to death in this small black room of ten square meters...

Moreover, even if she dies in the end, she never wants to leave her parents and family with a result of missing her whereabouts for the rest of her life.

Zhong Youyou always remembers those reports, and remembers the families of the victims of the disappearance of their children, lovers, and parents in large-scale disasters.

It is too cruel to report the missing and dead, not seeing the living, not seeing the corpse in the dead.

Let them be entangled day and night with the tiny possibility of one in a billion, unable to get out, unable to let go, and have been recharging the mobile phone number of their relatives for fear of downtime, and refusing to give up and repeat the call all the time.