46

However, just when Zhong Youyou thought he was about to land, there was a whoosh, and he rose up about 100 meters from the ground.

Zhong Youyou opened her mouth in the cold wind and shouted at her ecstatic flying "mount": "Little gray gray? And

then ate a mouthful of hair ... Phew!

The little ash bird sang in the direction of Lancheng: "Chirp, tweet!" Chirp tweet! Poor

pet owner and couldn't understand its chirping birds.

Zhong Youyou had no choice but to hold back the hair on his face and shout again: "Fly lower!" The

little ash bird was disappointed: "Chirp..."

It sounded very low, but it obediently landed at altitude and maintained a low-altitude skimming state.

Only the height was lowered, and the speed did not slow down for half a minute, and the desolate fields of winter flickered under Zhong Youyou's feet, and even soon saw the high-walled gate of Lancheng closed by the night curfew.

Zhong Youyou: "..."

"Fly a little higher! Watch out for the wall guards! The

little ash bird was excited: "Chirp! Soaring

up 900 meters again, people hung bird claws, and people jumped over the city gates.

Voice-activated flying mounts! You deserve it!

Even if it was a crossbow on the city wall, the naked eye of the night watchman could not see these two people and one bird.

In the blink of an eye, the carbon-based humans had been transported directly above Wang Kee's restaurant, and the little gray ash swooped down, and the two two-legged beasts landed next to the well that never dried up.

The two-legged beasts glanced at each other's heads, which were already messy, and the ancients had a lot of rules and delicate long hair, and they laughed out loud.

Anyway, Yi Bai will not be long before he returns to the end of the world, and Zhong Youyou simply adapts him to his modern short hair and clothes in advance.

Yi Bai was light, looking at Zhong Youyou, who was still bothered to toss her long hair there with trouble, and simply washed the pots and pans in the store first, saving it overnight.

They

thought that eight hours would not be enough, but they didn't expect to take a plane, oh no, they "hung" a "plane" and came back early.

The little ash bird landed on Zhong Youyou's shoulder, and "chirped" loudly, and his bright black eyes were full of praise.

Anyway, when he was going to sleep, Zhong Youyou tied his long hair directly behind his head, reached out and held the little ash bird, gently stroked the bulging belly of the bird, and praised: "The little ash is the best!" The first bird in the world!

"Chirp~~" The little gray gray was cool, lying in the warm and comfortable soft palm of the girl's house, opening her wings, opening her belly, being hummed and chirping, and her black and bright eyes were about to squint, as if only the eyes were left burning in the circle.

Zhong Youyou asked the little ash bird that was paralyzed in her palm and begged: "So do you understand?" Know that the coachman will come to pick us up tomorrow morning? It happened to be night again, and no one could see it when it flew, so it just brought us back?

Little Ash Bird: "Chirp! Zhong Youyou praised vigorously: "The first smart bird in the

Little Gray Gray Universe!" Little