69

Zhong Youyou relied on the spirit fruit in his hand to fight the world, and it was still the same set of rhetoric, the colorless fruit of the top ten grades, and the spirit horn mutton of the top ten grades.

At the beginning, the brewing master at the east wharf of the island, Sister Qi commented that the reputation of that small sect was not good, so she recommended another one instead.

Lingjiao mutton has to go back to the Royal Beast Mountain in the north of Tongtian Island to get it, and a large number of pills have to go back to the warehouse of the pill shop to get it, only this spirit wine is convenient.

For those sects that like to brew spiritual wine, almost all of the disciples carry wine bags with them.

The inner disciple was near the ladder to heaven, and he was reluctant to come out, so he directly held a wine bag of ten grades of spiritual wine and floated out.

Zhong Youyou handed over the colorless fruit he said to the other party, and the promotion of the spirit wine was the first to be completed.

Although the Shuiyunmen Pill Shop is far away, the shopkeeper is sticking a swift talisman and a strong charm, and the back and forth is fast, a large box of pills is held in his arms, and after completing the transaction with Zhong Youyou, he took away ten colorless fruits, and with a whoosh, like a mud cow entering the sea, he squeezed into the crowd in front of him.

Zhong Youyou directly put this box of pills into the ability space, and greeted Sister Qi and Miss Chen with a smile: "I'm troublesome for the two of you today, if you want to wait here for the secret realm to open, then you can be free at any time, you come to Zhongji Restaurant, I invite you to eat a medicinal hot pot."

"If the two of you don't wait for the secret realm, then I'll ask now."

Miss Chen, who loves food, her eyes lit up, and she immediately didn't wait, she muttered: "As for a disciple like me who has just stepped into the Qi refining period not long after entering the island, I will probably have to wait for everyone with a higher cultivation level than me to enter the secret realm before I can enter."

"I can't afford to eat that medicinal hot pot, so I'll have a meal today!"

Sister Qi doesn't have any hobbies in food, but the medicinal hot pot is an appraisal from the Treasure Pavilion, which is helpful for cultivation.

She also knew in her heart that there was not much hope for entering the secret realm, and finally glanced back at the ladder to the sky, and followed Zhong Youyou to Zhong Ji Restaurant.

The upper-level raw materials that I just exchanged today are not only seeds, but also because they are precious, so naturally they will not be taken out to hot pot for guests.

Leaving the guests in the front store, Zhong Youyou returned to the backyard, and the little tree man happily stretched out the thickest leaves, and with a click, a drop of crystal clear colorless moonlight dew fell.

A large pot of medicinal food hot pot that "communicates with heaven and earth and nature" is baked.

As long as Sister Qi took the medicinal soup, drank it, and meditated cross-legged in a safe store with

prohibitions.

Miss Chen happily scalded some mortal delicacies into the medicinal hot pot, and felt that it was very good to take care of both cultivation and appetite.

Miss Chen had just finished eating, and the Holy Beast Sect came to deliver the miscellaneous servants of the ten-grade upper-grade Lingjiao sheep, so she followed the guidance of her newly issued paper talisman and came directly to Zhongji Restaurant to deliver the goods.