91

Either she thinks there's something wrong with her ingredients, or she thinks she's using a bad quality gutter oil, or she thinks there's something to the soup base that shouldn't be added (although she did)...

Or maybe feel like she's done all three!

Zhong Youyou took out his mobile phone and downloaded several well-known apps that focus on food guides, selected the city for the location, and flipped through the food evaluation list.

The evaluation system varies, but it can be seen that the main directions are: food taste, dining environment, service attitude, customer praise, and restaurant popularity.

As for the price of food and the distance between restaurants, they all vary from person to person, but a sorting mechanism has been introduced to make it easier for everyone to find nearby restaurants and cheap food.

In short, the reputation of this vague restaurant is: everyone who comes says it is good, and there can be not too few people, but there are not too many people who come to affect the dining environment, in addition, it must be delicious and the service attitude is good.

At present, Zhong Youyou has flipped through the city's word-of-mouth list, and the front row is basically dominated by exquisite and expensive Japanese food, red wine and Western food, and private dishes hidden in the city by chefs.

Click in to take a look, most of the evaluations are that the environment is quiet, the diners and waiters are very qualified, the ingredients are fresh, and the air transport from a certain foreign region is cloudy.

Zhong Youyou said in his heart, when it comes to air-freight, no one has my ingredients, and air-freight!

I'm flying across planes!

Zhong Youyou went through several food-related apps and found that the top-ranked hot pot restaurants are basically the same well-known chain, known for their extremely warm and considerate service.

This is more enthusiastic and considerate than the service attitude, Zhong Youyou feels that he has absolutely no chance of winning.

And she herself actually doesn't like this kind of overly enthusiastic and considerate service, feeling that her action reaction to eating, as well as the whole chat with friends, are all being noticed by people at all times, so that she can respond in real time so quickly.

And if it is compared to the scale, Zhong Youyou must be even more incomparable.

Zhong Youyou's current assets are only 320 square meters, with a total of two floors, and after shopping, she estimates that she can use it for business, only 160 square meters on the first floor.

Little Gray didn't need Zhong Youyou to hold it, and was flying up and down to inspect the new territory, and Yi Bai also put down the mini succulent flower pot in his hand.

There was no one in the shop, and the little tree man himself plucked the roots from the soil, used the branches, and grabbed the edge of the pot with his hands and feet, and crawled out of the pot.

Stroll around, poking your head out with the little green canopy, looking around for your new home.

Zhong Youyou and Yi Bai also walked around the main store several times.

Of course, the store manager also gave the store's previous business history.

The system has always matched the best location, this two-story small building, near Nanshan Park, not far from Zhong Youyou's house, and used to be a restaurant.

At first, it was a vegetarian restaurant.

But because there is a famous Nanshan Temple in Nanshan Park, there are too many vegetarian restaurants on this Nanshan Road outside.