107

But this is not the posture that Zhong Youyou wants to maintain.

Because it is still in the state of opening at half price, Zhong Youyou has released a notice that the opening half price event will end the day after tomorrow, and special dishes will be launched that are limited to sale every day.

Just wait for the abbot of Nanshan Temple tonight to use the "Dingxiang", and tomorrow the day after tomorrow, there will be a wave of publicity to promote the new menu.

In the evening, the last wave of guests self-checked, left the store, and after the intelligent robot cleaned, the Nanshan hot pot restaurant ushered in the elderly abbot of Nanshan Temple.

Zhong Youyou quietly looked at it, and the wave of young disciples specially sent for publicity at that time were not among them.

The average age of these forty monks tonight is at least a few dozen years older.

The elderly abbot is also with respect, very sincere standing palm salute said: "Thank you two donors for the gift of the predecessors of the incense, recently I wish to go back to the temple to sit and talk with me, he has a lot of understanding, and his mood is also much more stable, thanks to the legacy of the senior monks."

Zhong Youyou coughed embarrassedly, and hurriedly beckoned the intelligent robot to come up and deliver tea.

Xiao Nan, Xiao Shan, Xiao Huo, and Xiao Pot rolled over, and on each robot tray were ten cups of warm tea, and the water temperature was just right for the entrance.

There was no way, the elixir melted in the clear water was too obvious, and Yi Bai finally melted it with hot tea water, and then used his ability to lower it to the right temperature.

Zhong Youyou began to talk nonsense: "My predecessor once said that before using this stick into the incense, it is best to drink a cup of tea, and it will trouble the mages." The

monks returned the salute and thanked them, reached out to take the tea, and drank it all.

Yi Bai pretended to be careful and took out a wooden box, lifted the lid, and there was a Buddha incense inside, which burned in the center of the storefront on the first floor.

- In fact, according to the unit price, this fragrance is at most, and it is more than a dollar...

But the monks who had already drunk the pill tea felt that they had smelled it, and the effect had come up, so they hurriedly looked for the futon and sat down to settle down.

Yi Bai walked out of the densely paved futon and saw Zhong Youyou, who was standing on the stairs leading to the second floor, smiling secretly.

He also looked back at the scene on the first floor, and there was a slight smile in his eyes.

It's like a coiled mosquito coil.

Around the "incense left by the senior monks" whose price reached "more than one piece", it seems that it is also a strict hierarchy, and those who meditate in the inner circle will have a higher position in the temple.

The outer circle, the lower the position.

But it doesn't really make a difference.

The amount of pill tea they drank was the same.

The next morning, the rising daylight shone through the floor-to-ceiling windows on the futons and monks on the floor, and the elderly abbot opened his eyes.

I didn't sleep all night, but I felt relaxed and clear-eyed, as if the worldly distractions accumulated over the years and the unbreakable obstacles had seen the dawn.