52

In the eyes of Zhong Youyou and Yi Bai, who were onlookers, the little wild child, who was originally a little stunned, gradually became normal under the wrapping of emerald green natural vitality.

The corners of the mouth, which were originally a little crooked, were closed, the original disproportionate head size and limbs were coordinated, and the eyes that were originally ignorant of looking at the trees became bright and smart.

His gaze began to coalesce.

And big tears also welled up from his eyes.

I have heard the gossip of human beings before, the inhuman days spent with the little tree man in the mountains and forests, and the chat with him during this time when everyone is in the shade of the backyard at night.

He finally understood that his tree man brother was saying goodbye to him.

His tree man brother is not a lonely dryad who has become a spirit in this world, and he wants to go back to the world that belongs to him.

Xiao Yezi held two sentences in his throat and eyes, one wanted to beg "Brother Tree, don't go, don't leave me", and the other wanted to beg "Brother Tree, you take me with you

", you fought for me, interfered with each other, and finally under his clear mind, there was no exit for a single sentence.

He's a stupid kid who can't even live in the human world, a silly kid in the literal sense of the word.

He is the kind of stupid child who has no ability, can't save the little tree man, has no guts, doesn't dare to save the little tree man, is very stupid, and will drag the little tree man down.

After he was conscious, he felt that he was not qualified to say any request.

The little wild child hugged the straight body of the little tree man, buried his face in the branches and leaves, and wept loudly.

The little treeman's bare and painful little branch hung aside, not daring to move, but the other lush branches circled and hugged the little wild child buried in its body.

Zhong Youyou felt that they didn't need a cross-species translation at this time, so he quietly retreated with Yi Bai.

Yi Bai still carried the fainting and aging Li Zhifu in his hand, and gave the little tree man and the little wild child a quiet space to be alone.

On Zhong Youyou's shoulder, there stood a little gray gray.

The little ash bird covered its red eyes with its short little wings, and puffed up not to look at it.

Didn't it just sleep in the tree nest for a while, and snatched the branch where the little wild child used to sleep!

That little wild boy is a person, he is not a bird, he is not good at sleeping on the couch!

Little Gray Gray treated the scene he didn't like negatively, the bird's wings were blocked, the bird's eyes were closed, and the mini little claws stood firmly on Zhong Youyou's shoulder, and followed him out of the backyard.

The little ash bird, who was born with wisdom, thought back to the giant wood forest where he was born, and found that when he left the last days, he didn't give up at all, and he didn't miss it at all.

Those stinky and ugly beasts can't be seen, but it's good.

The little ash bird was full of eyes at that time, all of them were eating fragrant red peppercorns, and the little girl who slept softly.

Saying goodbye to the last days doesn't get into its little bird's head at all!

Not to mention anything else - never again.