60

The two boilers are gone.

Pong, pong, puff, all over the floor are gone.

The soy sauce advertising signs are gone.

Zhong Youyou smiled at the well-fed spirit wine master: "We finished work, and we won't be out of the stall in the future." In the future, if you want to drink spirit wine, eat spirit valley rice, and scald spirit beast meat, diagonally opposite the Treasure Pavilion in Tongtian Town, I have opened a Zhongji restaurant, and you are welcome at any time. Master

Spirit: ?

What are you fussing about?

You have fairy food, do you come to the East Island Wharf to sell any mortal food?

Could it be an inner disciple with a magic weapon of accepting voids, an unknown mysterious hobby?

Chapter 041 Chapter

41 Cultivating Spirit Valley Spirit Wine and Spirit Meat

Zhong Youyou sold a total of four sets of hot pot feasts, and collected all the things of the mobile vendors into the ability space.

It is useless to exchange more, she only has two pots of spring and autumn flowers, one pot of wine pond meat forest, and it is enough to get the seeds of activation.

Although these ingredients and fruits are not valuable in the Immortal Cultivation Realm, they are still very popular in the Mortal Realm.

It's just that Zhong Youyou sighed, as if after the novice period, the achievement is no longer so easy to trigger.

I think about the beginning, the newbie gift package, how enjoyable it was to open.

I think that at the beginning, I would casually receive some customers, and I would quickly trigger a bunch of achievements by passing on ten, ten and hundred.

At the beginning, Yi Bai was a repeat customer, which was three rewards, as well as a four-piece set and an upgradeable daily.

The ability space is closed as soon as it is touched, and where Zhong Youyou's palm brushes by, there is an emptiness.

The Lingtian recruiting uncle next to him, who had always been keen on the magic weapon, was stunned and stared through his eyes, and he didn't see what kind of magic weapon Zhong Youyou used.

Zhong Youyou got a total of a trace of spirit beast meat, a drop of spirit wine, and two spirit valleys today.

The master of the spirit wine brewing came late and was sighing.

One step ahead of him was an eldest sister who looked to be over forty years old, claiming to have the surname Qi.

Sister Qi had a kind face, and it seemed that the drunkard didn't mean to drink, she took out a Linggu, and only tasted a little assorted fruit plate, and the other hot pot foods, all waved their hands and said no.

Zhong Youyou and Yi Bai packed up their things, and she didn't stop them, but just said softly on the side: "The two of you are loose cultivators, you might as well come to my Shuiyunmen to have a look if you have time, our Shuiyunmen also has a Shuiyunling Elixir Pharmacy in Tongtian Town."

In fact, the people around him didn't believe Zhong Youyou's self-proclaimed statement that "the scattered cultivators threw them on Tongtian Island together with the magic weapon", but Sister Qi would rather believe it than believe it.

After all, the sect is small, so she can't pick and choose.

This eldest sister Qi looked at Yi Bai and said with a gentle smile: "Although fire alchemy is very popular now, my water method alchemy in Shuiyun Gate is also unique.