88

These three kinds of meat and vegetables are the only recipes that Zhong Youyou had when he first went rampant in the last days.

It's like a good roommate's unchanging taste for thousands of years.

All kinds of food in the mortal world, Zhong Youyou actually has it in the space, she is just afraid that there is spirit beast meat on her side, and other local foods will be overshadowed.

But since Chen Xiaoning mentioned it, she responded: "Yes, yes!" He

turned his head to the kitchen and closed the door for a while, and soon brought it out.

The carbon-based humans sat down around the coffee table, ready to eat...

The little ash bird landed on Zhong Youyou's shoulder, tilted his head, and opened his mouth: "Chirp chirp!" The

two carbon-based humans who had been somewhat ignoring the underage babies from the other world last night hurriedly got up and went to the window.

Yi Bairong poured water on the little tree man in the mini succulent pot, Zhong Youyou followed, blocked it a little, and secretly took out a large ball of peppercorns and put it next to it for the little gray ash.

Chen Xiaoning, a classmate in the living room, looked at the two by the window with a confused face, just feed the birds before eating, why did he pour more meat?

But what is very strange is that Chen Xiaoning feels that she is sitting in front of the spicy and fragrant hot pot at this time, but she is not in a hurry in her heart.

I was repeatedly tortured by customers, pressed by my boss to work overtime, and inexplicably lost half of the Saturday morning without overtime pay, and the crowds of people squeezing out of the lungs in the subway, those anxieties and irritability gradually faded.

Chen Xiaoning still had the time to stare at the hot pot, and said to Zhong Youyou: "Hey, did you carry this pot out of the master bedroom to open a store?"

"The pattern is weird and beautiful...", she twisted her head to look at it, as if she was moving her cervical spine, and muttered, "The more you look at it, the better it looks."

Zhong Youyou and Yi Bai took care of the little tree man and the little ash bird and sat back.

Zhong Youyou smiled and said to his roommate: "It's good-looking, don't just look at it, eat it quickly!" When

the people arrived, Chen Xiaoning moved his chopsticks generously.

Obviously, her favorite meat and vegetarian are all present, and she usually goes to the hot pot, and the first chopsticks are definitely hot belly.

But somehow, as soon as she turned the corner today, the chopsticks in her hand went towards the small mountain bun of mutton rolls piled up high.

The meat slices are really comfortable to watch, the thickness is moderate, the slices are the same size, it looks like a knife workmanship, and it is all the best part of the mutton.

The texture is delicate, and between the pink lean meat, there is a narrow strip of fat at intervals, red and white, very well-proportioned.

Chen Xiaoning picked a chopsticks of mutton roll and scalded it into the pot, and muttered: "Hey, this plate of mutton looks good, it's quite tasteful, antique." Ahem

, Zhong Youyou said in his heart, that is, the antique porcelain of the Eight Classics, which was bought when the ancient plane finally cleared the currency in his hand.

It's just that it's not the antiquity of our plane.

Large slices of mutton are blanched in a butter red pot, and the meat rolls are stretched among the peppercorns, tossed up and down, and cooked quickly.