19

<< previous chapter Vote for recommendation Back to Table of Contents Mark bookmarks Next Chapter >>

The cervical spine, lumbar spine and back spine are supported by the curves of the human body, even in sleep, they can be rubbed with a subtle stream of water.

When you lie down, you don't want to get up, yawning for days, it's like a tempter host simply closes the store for a day and has a sleep.

Zhong Youyou rolled around in the waterbed at 360 degrees before he came over, hugged the water pillow in his arms, and reached out to pick up the other two of the four-piece sleep aid sets.

Sky blue plane clock.

Ice blue plane wind chimes.

The plane clock will automatically match the time flow rate and law of the current plane, the front is the dial, and the sun rises and falls like breathing in the back, so Zhong Youyou doesn't have to worry about not having a mobile phone to wake her up, and she doesn't have to stick to the glass to observe the sun to judge the time.

The clock is round and fat, standing in the hand but not falling, with a drop of clear water on the top of the head.

Zhong Youyou took down the water droplets and played for a while, it was warm and cool to the touch, and it was invincible and cute to the touch, like a non-sticky fruit jelly, which would not be spilled when thrown around.

When you want an alarm clock, place the water droplet on the corresponding time scale, and the water drop will hang there tremblingly.

When the hands turn around and touch the water droplets, the entire plane clock will be like a charged little sun, from a glimmer of light to a radiant one, until one has to get out of bed.

If you don't want an alarm clock, you can put water droplets on top of the clock, and the plane clock will change back to a soft state of sunrise and moonset, and it won't be so bright that you can't sleep at night.

Zhong Youyou hung the cool and soft droplets on the scale at five o'clock in the morning.

Anyway, I went to bed early now, and the young people with the water ability also came early, so I had better get up early to wash and harvest food, and get ready.

She picked up the string of ice-blue plane wind chimes in the waterbed, and sighed in her heart, sure enough, it was the achievement reward that depended on the first repeat customer.

Not to mention the complete set of sea blue sky and ice blue, this string of small wind chimes is also all in the shape of a string of small water droplets, but it is not a liquid state, but a clear and translucent ice crystal solid.

Reaching out and flicking it gently, the ice crystals in the shape of small water droplets collide with each other in the wind, making a crisp and beautiful tinkling sound.

Zhong Youyou likes this string of wind chimes too much, according to the description of the item, this string of wind chimes is hung at the door of the store, and after the astronautical chart wall is put down, the inside and outside are divided into two planes, and the outside sound no longer interferes with the interior.

Unless the guest reaches out and knocks on the door.

She finally didn't have to sleep in the howls of the beasts all night!

Zhong Youyou took this string of ice crystal wind chimes and reluctantly left the bed and bedroom, and went outside to collect the last reward - [food].

The slot machine slowly fades away, and with a click, drops a card.

[You have obtained a food item reward: 1 food item clone card.]