101

I want to enter the lake light private room, and I want to sit in the mountain private room, and I even think that the bamboo forest hall is also very good.

Zhong Youyou smiled and hugged his mother's arm and said coquettishly: "Then I'll put three positions in the pot, okay?" Seafood goes to the lake, river fish enters the mountains, and mushrooms stay in the bamboo forest! We eat on the move!

That being said, there are only eight people in a large family, and there is no need for that.

Finally, I went to the mountain stone room, where the view is the best, although the light is weak at night, but there is a boat rafting on the lake, there is a special taste.

Zhong Youyou's parents are both fifty years old, and his grandparents and grandparents are even more seventy or eighty, and they have some minor problems.

The old people used to go to bed before nine o'clock in the evening.

But I don't know what happened today, maybe I was too happy to see my granddaughter's boyfriend, my appetite was so big, I didn't look tired at all, and I still had time to walk around the store after eating.

The banquet was also enjoyable.

Mainly asked Yi Bai how he and Zhong Youyou met and fell in love, how they wanted to open a hot pot restaurant, and what their plans were for the future.

There was no check-in at all, and there was no question about Yibai's past.

But the elders obviously asked Yi Bai, but the main one who answered was Zhong Youyou.

The elders looked at Yoyo with a smile and rushed to answer, and then looked at the young man who met for the first time, thinking that the boy was quiet, steady, and very good.

In fact, it's not that Yi Bai is reluctant to speak, but mainly... Relying on him to make it up blindly, isn't it easy to show his feet?

He is not a person of this plane at all, and it is better to be polite than to say too much.

Mainly relying on Zhong Youyou to be based on facts and make up nonsense during the banquet with divergent imagination.

But he also noticed that the elders asked neither about his family, nor about his parents, nor about his past life.

He knew that Zhong Youyou had specially run home alone in the morning, or three houses, in addition to sending colorless juice and greetings, but also to tell his family in advance not to ask him about these things.

The dinner was full of people, and after eating, there was also the "sleeping pillow" brought by the legendary "not far away".

Zhong Youyou sent gifts to his family, exaggerated, and told one by one: "Handmade", "Be sure to use it for yourself", "Don't give it away", "One for each person", "No more".

There are also "calming ornaments" that were also brought over from "thousands of miles" - please go home and put them on the bedside table.

Zhong Youyou continued to advise: "Hand-carved", "Be sure to use it for yourself", "Don't give it away", "It's lost", "No more".

The mother smiled and touched her daughter's head and teased her: "I know, how can we give away the gift that your boyfriend gave when they first met." Grandpa

looked at their mother and daughter, sighed, and joked: "This meal can be seen, the girl is outgoing-"

Then Grandpa got a vivid white eye from his own daughter.

Zhong Youyou coughed twice, didn't I tell you in advance, just in case?

Just before leaving, there was a little episode.