102

The bean sprouts entered, and Lao Huang regretted it.

This is for him!!

He dragged fifty guests into the store to see him off!!

The sweetness, the sweetness, the crisp and raw taste, what did the store manager say? The store manager said high-end! Organic! Nature! Too scarce to sell!

Lao Huang and the young people are afraid of who will rob them, you have a chopstick, I have a chopstick, and they are crazy to eat bean sprouts.

Such an uncivilized posture attracted the curiosity of the friend who turned around to pick up the vegetables.

Take a bite.

After tasting it, they were surprised: !!

Soon, one less plate of bean sprouts will not be enough.

The last small bean sprout was snatched away by the young man's quick eyes, and he directly clamped it tightly with chopsticks, for fear of being robbed.

The attention of this wave of diners finally shifted from Chinese painting to the food itself.

Lao Huang sighed: This is not only the dining environment that beats the whole city, but also the bean sprouts, I think it is also beating the whole city!

People who haven't eaten are curious.

The people who were eating shouted that it was not enough.

A beer-bellied uncle patted the table arrogantly and asked Zhong Youyou: "Store manager, just say, how much do you want to sell your bean sprouts?"

Zhong Youyou replied with a smile: "I didn't mean to sell at a high price, it was really a small output, thinking that Lao Huang had brought fifty new customers into the store for me and sent them away." This

soybean sprouts, in fact, there is still a lot left of this morning's harvest.

Fifty new guests today, that's 500 points, half a pack of seeds.

Zhong Youyou sent out about one-third of the harvested bean sprouts to earn a little points.

It's really the next wave of dimensional fruits and vegetables, which can only be harvested in three nights.

There is a gap in the middle, and I always feel that I have no bottom in my heart.

The young man leaned back in the chair and smiled: "Store manager, you are using bean sprouts to lure us, develop your downline, and attract new customers."

In fact, Zhong Youyou planned to do so.

At noon, those who ate and those who didn't eat became curious, and they got a membership card here in Zhong Youyou.

When the time comes, bring in a new guest, make a note on the membership card, gather enough 50 people, and take away a plate of "special fruits and vegetables".

Zhong Youyou's hand to hold the membership card did not stop, and he felt that he had touched the threshold of "passing...", ahh

It's beautiful to think about.

It's just that she didn't expect to attract a group of guests that she didn't expect.

Zhong Youyou stood at the door of the Nanshan hot pot restaurant in a daze, looked at the bare-headed guest, and shouted at her: "Donor." Shhhh

Zhong Youyou remembered what she used to say, there was Nanshan Park near her home, and there was... Nanshan Temple?

Chapter 061 Chapter