12

Yi Bai didn't catch up with the good days, the early acid rain was polluted, and the water system was almost everyone's hand, but now that the rain is normal, the status of the water system has plummeted, and he is the last batch to awaken the water system.

But whether he has any abilities or not, what he has always lived is the days when ordinary people go out to fight for their lives every day.

Maybe there wasn't a second water ability in the bomb shelter base that upgraded to the combat level, because they never had to go out and fight for their lives.

Liu Chengping's rules, the three abilities of wood, water and earth, can be generously nested in the base without going to the front line.

The two sons were still angry about Yi Bai's unkind attitude towards their father, but Liu Chengping himself smiled and opened his mouth to persuade: "There is nothing wrong with taking the common medicines for the elderly that we don't need now, and exchanging him for his life."

"Besides, he is a foreigner, trapped in Dongzhou City, and he can't make big waves."

"Dr. Cheng's two people are also strong in combat power, and when the people in the community die in the spring, the past will always pass, and if they want to live, they always have to find someone to take refuge in."

From a distance, Yi Bai was cleaning his wounds.

There was a wound on his forearm that was almost bone-visible, but he frowned slightly, washed it with water, and did not apply medicine, just simply bandaged it to stop the bleeding.

Before his water-based ability was upgraded to an Ice Blade Ice Pick Ice Spike, the greatest benefit of the Awakening ability for Yi Bai was that the wound self-healing ability was greatly improved, as long as it didn't hurt the vital point, and no medicine was required.

Now the rarest thing in the base is not meat, in fact, it is not vegetables.

It's medicine.

The necessary medicines for common diseases of the elderly are actually useless in the hands of Liu Chengping, who robbed the pharmacy.

Because of the principle of managing the base, he is an absolute superior person who can do whatever he wants. Under the alien people, ordinary men are the main labor force and must go into battle to change their guards, and ordinary women and children can at least stay at the base and accept shelter although they don't eat or drink.

Because one person dies and one is missing, it will become a consumable in the last days, which is a reserve resource worth protecting.

In the air-raid shelter base, the most inferior person is the old man.

If you don't have any abilities, you don't have the strength, you can't give birth, you don't have a future, it's useless.

Then people who are useless, living is a waste of resources. Now that there is a shortage of materials in the last days, it is better to let them die than to support them.

But Liu Chengping doesn't care, there are always people who care.

Liu Chengping pinched these medicines in his hand, and he could change those who cared about him to work hard.

Chapter 012 Chapter

12 Super Big Order

After Yi Bai finished treating the wound, he glanced at Mrs. Liu, who was as quiet as usual beside Liu Chengping from a distance.

Many people in the air-raid shelter base envy her good life, the family members who awakened the ability never abandon her, and even wherever she goes, she will be accompanied by her awakened husband and son, for fear that she will suffer a little loss and suffer a little sin, and she is more gentle and considerate than in peacetime.