122

Seeing this, Zhong Youyou couldn't cry or laugh, and had no choice but to hold his forehead.

Later, Yibai took the initiative to fill a bowl of warm water for the miners who had finished drinking, so that they could drink the "shabu bowl water" again.

The tent camp where we are temporarily stationed is bustling with activity.

"I feel warm all over!"

"I feel like I can dig for another three days and three nights! It's hard to do!

"Mom! I'm not sleepy! Can I play a little longer? The

red-haired freckled sisters were walking around the mobile hot pot cart, curious.

Oh, and it's not a trolley anymore.

President Elsa stayed until the last one to eat, she had just paid for a magic crystal, and the two-person dining cart with the rain canopy, bang, was shrouded in stars, and it became bigger again!

It's more luxurious!

It's a little cart with moving wheels, like those mobile ice cream trucks that roam the streets!

Zhong Youyou's mobile takeaway food truck has been upgraded again.

The electronic sound of the store housekeeper's system starts: [The takeaway food truck of the store is upgraded, the current level: 3, reward points: 100000. The

red-haired freckled sister remembers the last time she was upgraded, when the chef mentioned the name of this star.

She stood yearning under the car window, trying to tiptoe up, and praised, "What a magical plane magic!

......

In the early morning of the next day, outside the magic element activation that was specially opened for the miners of the Western Wilderness, a group of adults, along with Zhong Youyou, Yi Bai, and the lord's father and son, were all waiting for the results.

A total of 312 miners survived, of whom 124 were under the age of 20.

Lord Mr. Foigt introduced to Zhong Youyou: "If it is a nobleman in the royal capital, there have been famous mages, priests, paladins, etc. in the family for several generations, and often the bloodline is also affected, and the awakening rate of this profession is particularly high.

"Among ordinary people, the activation success rate is about one-third per year, and it fluctuates by no more than five percentage points."

"But these children are the descendants of mine slaves, and their earliest ancestors were successfully enslaved by slave owners, often because the magic element activity in their bodies was too low."

"Because of the bloodline, the activation success rate of this group of children may not exceed five percent."

As the lord's voice fell, he saw President Elsa's expression darken.

He smiled and reassured, "President Elsa don't worry, even if only two or three children can be activated, a successful graduate adventurer is enough to feed hundreds of civilians." "What's

more, you are all very hardworking, and the owners of the forge are very fond of hiring you, as long as you are willing to do things in Liberty Town, you can survive."

But when the test results in the magic element activation room came out, the lord's father and son almost dropped their jaws in shock.

Of the 124 people, 56 were successfully activated.

The success rate is as high as 45 percent, not to mention the average of the descendants of mine slaves, and even far more than the average of ordinary lords.