21

"And they didn't want me to go out, they wanted me to take them in, they just wanted to eat, and they took the longevity lock in exchange."

Zhong You lowered his eyes, looked at the longevity lock in his hand that was still dyed with the little girl's body temperature, and shook it gently: "I... I actually have a longevity lock, which my grandmother gave me. I always hated it, and when I was a child, I didn't like to wear it around my neck, so I refused to wear it to school, and always secretly put it in a drawer.

"Later, my grandmother put the longevity lock under my pillow, saying that if I don't wear it, I won't wear it, but this is for the child's life, let me sleep and sleep until I reach adulthood."

Zhong Youyou actually didn't believe in this, but her grandmother always had a heart, and she wanted the child to grow up safely, so she obediently put it under the pillow and fell asleep.

Until she took the college entrance examination as an adult, she left home to study, and only during the winter and summer vacations could she go back to see her parents and family.

When she goes to work, she only has two seven-day holidays a year to go home.

She was homesick.

Zhong Youyou felt that she was a little out of shape, some of them didn't, and told the story of her grandmother to the end of the world who was worse than her.

But before she could say "I'm sorry," she heard the young man outside the glass wall ask her, "

What's your name?"

Ay? Zhong Youyou suddenly realized that he had been doing business for a few days, but in fact, he had not exchanged names with her repeat customers.

Indeed, Zhong Youyou recalled that no matter how delicious the restaurant was, she never thought to ask the boss what his name was, or what the chef called.

Of course, the bosses don't ask for the names of diners.

In the past, they were strange hot pot restaurant owners and customers with water abilities.

Zhong Youyou bent his eyebrows, and for the first time introduced himself to the people who belonged to this apocalyptic plane: "My name is Zhong Youyou. The

other party replied, "Is the bell long?"

This is a common problem when it comes to voice communication. Because there are too many homophones, I put them in a common sentence to confirm which word the other party is talking about.

"Hmm!" Zhong Youyou nodded with a smile, "The name was also given by my grandmother, because my family lives next to Nanshan Park, and there is a Nanshan Temple on Nanshan." When my mother was pregnant with me, she heard the bell ringing in the morning and dusk of Nanshan Temple every day, and when I was born, the morning bell rang, so she named me Zhong Youyou.

Zhong Youyou felt as if he had explained too much, maybe it was because he was too lonely when he was locked up in a small shop in the post-apocalyptic plane, and no one was there to communicate with, or it could be because he was suddenly homesick, which caused him to talk a lot.

She smiled embarrassedly and asked, "And what's your name?" Yi

Bai replied: "Yi Bai."

Hearing this, the young girl inside the glass wall tilted her head slightly, looking at him with bright eyes.

Although she didn't speak, the meaning was self-evident in Yingying's eyes.

Yi Bai laughed, and the air was filled with the cool water that would swell out whenever he appeared.