65

"My predecessors only told me to melt it in the soup every time, but they didn't mention the specific effect."

"It's just that I lack spirit stones, and if I want to sell some, I need the identification results of the Treasure Pavilion. I don't know how to charge the appraisal fee for the Treasure Pavilion?

"If the appraisal fee needs to be collected in advance, then let me go back and sell some spiritual food first, and then come over and ask Brother Fu to appraise after I have collected enough spirit stones."

Fu Hongrui didn't believe what Zhong Youyou said.

He had seen with his own eyes the magic weapon in Zhong Youyou's hand that had landed in the courtyard, and he had also heard his subordinates say that she used the magic weapon of Naxu on the dock of Dongdao without concealment, and this senior even gave her the elixir that was conducive to cultivation, and he didn't give her enough ten-grade spirit stones?

In the eyes of the elders of the Jindan period, what is the ten-grade spirit stone?

The ten spirit stones are piled up into a mountain, and they can't be exchanged for any of the two magic weapons of this Miss Zhong.

I have to sell some food for spirit stones before I can make up enough for the identification fee...

Fu Hongrui didn't believe Zhong Youyou's unintentional lie, but it was very easy for him to identify a bowl of medicinal food and spiritual food.

Not to mention that he was very interested in Zhong Youyou's appearance and the items in Zhong Youyou's hands, earning a little ten-grade spirit stone was definitely secondary to him, and he couldn't ask for it again.

Fu Hongrui raised his hand and arched his hand, and said in a deep voice: "Our Treasure Pavilion appraisals spiritual food, generally speaking,

we charge a deposit of ten spirit stones, and then the final price is set according to the difficulty of appraisal and the appraisal results.

"But since the Treasure Pavilion and Zhongji Restaurant are so close to each other, Fu will identify them first, and the spirit stone will be discussed later."

The other party was willing to accept the money, Zhong Youyou naturally had nothing unwilling, readily agreed, and hurriedly thanked him.

It's just that the identification process is a secret method, and it is not for outsiders to watch, so Zhong Youyou handed the food box directly to the other party.

The Treasure Pavilion has been reputed on Tongtian Island for many years, and the appraisal results are convincing to everyone.

On this transit island that connects the fairy world and the mortal world, there is no ten-grade magic weapon elixir that is not in the stream, which is worth destroying for many years.

Although the moonlight dew is rare, since the little tree man has recovered, there will be a drop every day in the future.

Besides, Zhong Youyou is still a bowl of diluted hot pot, and there is nothing too unusual.

The waiting process was not boring, and Zhong Youyou, who was empty-handed, continued to hang up his eye and wandered around this completely unaffordable Treasure Pavilion.

The precious materials for refining flying swords with alchemy refiners, the introductory jade slips for mental swordsmanship, and all kinds of forbidden paper charms... Zhong Youyou skipped it.

She also wants the elixir, but what she wants more at the moment...

Because Fu Hongrui looked at him differently, the guy was also very patient, and introduced Zhong Youyou one by one.