68

Hearing this, Sister Qi was slightly stunned.

The sale of spirit stones has stopped, but bartering is not unavoidable.

To prepare for entering the secret realm, it is not only the elixir, but also the other sects have to exchange some things that they are good at.

Besides, the colorless fruit of the top ten grades, although it is only to strengthen the roots and bones, even if the people of her Shuiyunmen do not take it, it is also cost-effective to exchange it with others for other treasures.

Sister Qi bowed her head slightly and said, "Girl, wait a minute."

She clasped her hands, and she didn't know what complicated technique she had made, only to see a small water cloud emerge, soar into the air, and float towards the head of Wuyang Wuyang in front of her.

It is her secret method of searching for people and communicating with her in Shuiyun Gate.

Soon, a cloud of more crystal clear water floated back and melted into the palm of Sister Qi's hand.

Sister Qi said: "Senior Sister Neimen instructed me, if Miss Zhong doesn't mind, can you show me the condition of the colorless fruit first, and I will pass the mirror image to Senior Sister with the water mirror method to make a decision."

"I have to ask the girl again what pills I need in exchange, so that I can inform Senior Sister Neimen."

Zhong Youyou generously took out a colorless fruit in good condition, asked Sister Qi to use a water mirror to transmit the image, and responded: "I will buy the Yuanqi Pill, Zhuyan Pill and Jingxin Pill at the previous price of your Shuiyunmen Pill Pharmacy according to the previous price of two thousand ten-grade spars and one colorless fruit, I don't know if it's okay?"

"I can sell ten colorless fruits today, for a price of 20,000 spars, just buy two hundred bottles of Yuan Qi Pill at the lower level of the ten grades, twenty bottles of Zhuyan Pill, and one hundred bottles of Meditation Pill, how about it?"

"In the future, if Shuiyunmen still needs colorless fruits, I can also purchase these three pills at the same price."

Sister Qi recorded them one by one, and this time the clouds made of water, holding a water mirror, took off into the air.

Soon, Senior Sister Neimen's reply came, and they agreed.

Most of the low-level elixirs of the ten-rank lower rank are taken by the beginner disciples, and they, the disciples who plan to enter the secret realm in the first row, will not bring the lower-level pills into it.

Besides, Zhong Youyou didn't open a high price, it was nothing more than that the two sides traded at the previous price, and no one took advantage of it, so it was very good.

It's just that you have to wait for the sixth-floor Dan Medicine Workshop shopkeeper in the Qi refining period to squeeze out of the crowd.

When they were waiting for them, Zhong Youyou inquired with Sister Qi, who had first released her kindness to them, "Do you have any familiar refiners who can introduce one or two to me?"

"Refining?" Sister Qi was stunned when she heard this, and was slightly embarrassed, "I know it, but my cultivation is not high." If it is the top refining disciple on the island, I am afraid that he is also in a hurry to enter the secret realm now, how can he have time to refine the weapon for the girl.

Zhong Youyou replied with a slight smile: "You don't need the top refining disciples on the island, and you don't need to refine complex magic weapons, you just need to have the kind of cultivation that can't squeeze into the secret realm for the time being, but can engrave Qingyin mantras on ordinary instruments."