14

But at this time of year, this is just a common message.

Zhou Shu, who used to live in the Spring Community, was very familiar with the neighborhood, and asked with a slight surprise: "The lo-mei shop over the gate?" Is Jiajia lo-mei restaurant? Exchange hot pot food for gold gems? What can the façade of that street block? Whether it's a strange beast or a strange person passing by, it's too dangerous.

"Hmm." Yi Bai replied, "She may have stocked up on food by someone with spatial abilities, but she herself is an ordinary person. I was reminded last night, but she said she was safe. I don't know why, I don't think she wants to say, I didn't ask.

Yi Bai paused, although he knew that Dr. Cheng and his family would not go, but he still passed the words in place: "Liu Chengping asked me to bring you another message."

Yi Bai didn't need to say it explicitly, what words he was bringing, the three of them knew it in their hearts.

Sure enough, when Dr. Cheng heard this, he slouched his waist listlessly, leaned on his wife as if he had no bones, rubbed it, and sighed like a play: "Tsk, I've told him everything, it's a good calculation-" And Zhou Shu answered very calmly: "

Don't go." Needless

to say, why not go.

From the day they took the oath of office, the couple never thought that they would be able to obtain the pinnacle of monetary rewards in their lives, or obtain supreme power over others.

When the two of them chose a career, they didn't choose it because it was the most lucrative career.

The renovation at the entrance of the air-raid shelter base is exactly the same as the one outside the gate of the nursing home, because it was first suggested and convened by Officer Zhou and colleagues in the military and police system to renovate it.

It's just that under the attack of the beast tide again and again, those who are willing to stand in front of the crowd without hesitation regardless of life and death will sacrifice one less and one less, and gradually they can't protect it and can't control the scene.

The alien began to awaken, and Liu Chengping took the position, ending the status quo of the air-raid shelter base unconditionally and unrestrictedly accepting ordinary people and providing shelter.

and carried out a clean-up operation.

Liu Chengping announced that the elderly over the age of 60 are no longer allowed to stay in the air-raid shelter base if there is no person with extraordinary abilities who is willing to use their family members.

Because no matter how large the air-raid shelter base is, it is impossible to completely accommodate the entire population in the south of the city.

At that time, the living conditions were comparable to the crowded people during the rush hour of the subway, which was too bad, not to mention the conditions that each person with special abilities now had a basement, and at that time there was no sleeping in the connecting bunk. At night, everyone had their backs to their backs, their feet to their feet, and they waited until dawn before they dared to go out to make up for sleep.

Because they were on the defensive line every night, Dr. Cheng and Officer Zhou were among the fastest and most powerful fire-based abilities at that time, not to mention that one could be cured and the other was skilled.

The problem is that they don't want a few spots.

Because they did not agree with Liu Chengping's population clean-up plan, they did not conspire with each other.

Also because... In the nursing home under the jurisdiction of the Spring Community, there are not only one or two, but also more than three or four elderly people.