79

The journey of escape began.

Witnessing the death of parents, grandmother, grandfather, and grandfather in turn.

Once again, I carried my grandmother on my back and set foot on the road to the Spring Community Nursing Home.

Once again, I took off the leaf-shaped brooch and watched my grandmother burn into a handful of ashes in the fierce flames.

This is too cruel, the tearful Zhong Youyou shouted into Yi Bai's ear many times, don't do this task, don't do it!

But he couldn't hear it.

The reincarnation of the illusion had already trapped him, and he couldn't give up halfway.

Previously, the system said that the plane protective shell could protect their carbon-based humans from dying, and sure enough, they were not dying.

Before Yi Bai stepped into the Secret Realm Stone Forest, he also turned around and smiled slightly and said: As long as he can't die, he will definitely be able to break the illusion.

But Zhong Youyou thought, even if he can't die, this is too cruel, too cruel

.

The eight-hour presence of Eber every day is very important to her.

His company, like the little ash bird and the little tree man, is different.

The same human beings, the same cultural background, the same language system, the communication between each other, the smile and chat, can make people feel accompanied, can make people feel not alone.

Of course, Zhong Youyou knew that Yi Bai was not having a good time in the last days, knew that he had lost all his relatives, and knew that he was fighting for the survival of the nursing home for the sake of his grandmother.

But she had never mentioned these things to Yiber's face, and never, she would even be careful to avoid them.

She's not going to do that kind of thing, lifting someone else's scar and saying, hey, sad isn't it? Come, I can talk to you about your heart.

Yi Bai is not the kind of person who will take the initiative to confide in the past and ask for comfort.

He didn't even mention the wedding ring and brooch in Dean Li's jewelry box, which actually belonged to his elders, to Zhong Youyou.

But for Zhong Youyou, these past of Yi Bai are absolutely different from just knowing and accompanying each other through this cycle over and over again.

Zhong Youyou didn't know if Yi Bai would collapse, she felt like she was about to collapse.

She was overwhelmed by the mixture of distress and guilt.

My throat was blocked, my heart was throbbing, my tears were flowing non-stop, and my head hurt like pins and needles.

If it weren't for the fact that she accidentally forcibly bound the lifelong contract, if it weren't for helping her with the task of returning home, Yi Bai would not be trapped in the painful memories that he couldn't get rid of.

Even if his vision was blurred and he couldn't see clearly, Zhong Youyou didn't turn his head, he couldn't look at Yi Bai's parents anymore, and once again fell into the crack in the abyss and disappeared in front of his eyes.

Yi Bai is trapped in the reincarnation of this second illusion, which is actually much more sober than Zhong Youyou imagined.

He wasn't so bewitched by the illusion that he was lost in his mind, he knew very well in his heart that these were true,