67

Shuiyunmen also has a forbidden courtyard under the ladder of Tongtian, but none of the top Qi refining stage disciples who

stepped on the threshold of foundation building thought to share such good news with those miscellaneous apprentices in the entry stage, or the same disciples with low cultivation.

The shopkeeper of the Shuiyunmen Pill Workshop has a six-layer qi refining period and is over sixty years old, which is not considered the core.

Zhong Youyou didn't have time to admire the clouds and mist outside the Danyao Workshop, the streams that formed a ring, and went straight to the store, arrogantly trying to charter the venue, she asked, "How many Yuanqi Pills are there in the Danyao Workshop now?" When the

kind shopkeeper saw the repeat customer, he smiled, took stock, and replied: "There are now 378 bottles of 10-grade lower-grade Yuanqi Dan in the store, each bottle of 50 10-grade spars, and a bottle of 30 pills.

"Two hundred and forty-two bottles of the ten-rank intermediate Yuan Qi Pill, seventy-five ten-grade spars in each bottle, and twenty grains in one bottle."

"One hundred and twenty-eight bottles of the ten-rank lower upper rank Yuan Qi Pill, one hundred ten-grade spars in each bottle, and fifteen grains in one bottle."

"Ten pins..."

Zhong Youyou burst into tears in her heart, and hurriedly waved her hand and shouted to stop, her net worth is not even the lowest level of the Yuan Qi Pill!

No matter how small the Shuiyunmen is, it is also a sect!

The inventory of other people's pill shops, is that what she can easily buy empty!

She counted the spars in her hand and decided that "weight is not quality", anyway, except for the little ash bird, all the creatures in the store who ate the Yuan Qi Pill were to be discounted.

"Let's start with fifty bottles of the Ten Rank Lower Rank Yuan Qi Pill." Zhong Youyou took out two thousand five hundred ten-grade spars from the ability space, and more than half of his net worth was gone in an instant.

Hoarding the Yuan Qi Pill, she is mainly for the injured little tree people, and Yi Bai and them who are often overdrawn by the beast tide every night.

But Zhong Youyou didn't plan to melt into the hot pot soup.

After all, her future hot pot head office is opened in the modern plane, and the more she eats hot pot, the more energetic she becomes, full of energy, but it's a little strange!

It's like washing bones and cutting marrow pills, eating bone headaches and diarrhea, although it is detoxification and decontamination in order to cultivate immortals, but how it sounds like an excuse for inferior hot pot to cause food poisoning, it is not good.

It is estimated that most people will only think that her hot pot oil is not clean and she will get sick after eating it!

As for the moonlight dew of the little tree man, a drop of top is full, and that is even worse!

Zhong Youyou's envisioned menu for modern people is at most a "beauty and beauty medicinal pot", and it is very good if you don't eat it!

I didn't have acne after eating the spicy pot, and I was radiant, which was already very eye-catching!

The rest of the small half of the family, Zhong Youyou calculated, and said: "Ten grades of the lower level of the Zhuyan Pill come to three bottles." This

elixir is too

expensive, and it costs 300 pills a bottle at the bottom of the ten grades, so I can't afford to buy too much.