78

Liu Chengping was happy, he changed his guard four times in five days, this young man, he didn't know how to make trade-offs and compromises, did he think he had his own ability?

But Liu Chengping agreed.

He pondered, this kind of front-line cannon fodder with weakness is also easy to use, in case Yi Bai dies, the few old people he is protecting will be driven out.

How painful those days were, Zhong Youyou was in the illusion world, and accompanied Yi Bai to start Xi again and again.

He has no special abilities, he is fighting for his life every night, he can't relax for a moment, and after a short day of sleep, he has to go out and find a way to get food.

Get it back to eat, how can a young man and four old people divide it.

After many days of running and fleeing, with that breath of survival, when I arrived at the base, I was discouraged, and the pain of losing my son rushed up, and my grandmother's body collapsed first.

After Grandma left, Grandpa soon followed.

Within three days, he passed away one after another.

Yi Bai and the people in the bomb shelter base clashed again.

The people in the air-raid shelter base, the dead bodies must be handed in.

At night, three knives and six holes, disemboweled, thrown into the group of alien beasts, human flesh and blood make the alien beasts crazy, fighting each other with red eyes, can give the defense line a breather.

Or they can take the carcass directly to the edge of the giant wood forest during the day, and use it as bait for fishing when hunting.

It's really the best use of everything.

But every person who dies has a family member who loves him, and who can watch the remains of their loved ones being so ruined?

But "can't", you have to "can".

Because behind Yi Bai, there are still grandparents to protect, which is equivalent to having the weakness to control him.

In the end, he only left the pair of old-fashioned wedding rings on the ring finger of his grandparents' left hand, which he had worn all his life, and put them in the innermost layer of his military backpack.

But my grandfather didn't last long.

In addition to the wedding ring in his grandfather's hand, in the end, only Yi Bai left his grandmother.

There are people in the base, I can't look at it, who has no home, who has no parents, who has no relatives.

The man secretly told Yi Bai that the air-raid shelter base was not like this before, but Dr. Cheng and Officer Zhou were driven away.

Anyway, Yi Bai is the only one left with his grandmother, so let him carry his grandmother on his back and go to Dr. Cheng to try, maybe he can be cured and taken in.

Even if it can't be cured, let the old man's body rest in peace, and it will be burned without being ruined.

The other party drew a detailed map for Yi Bai, who was a tourist from other places and didn't know anything about Dongzhou City.

With his grandmother waking up from time to time, Yi Bai walked out of the air-raid shelter base to find the

nursing home behind the Spring community.

This road, for Yi Bai, who later awakened his ability, was less than an hour each way.

But for Yi Bai, who had broken road signs, unfamiliar streets, looking for directions while looking at hand-drawn maps, and had no special abilities, it took nearly four hours to walk with his grandmother on his back.