29

Grandma Qian's heavy taste is worthy of her reputation, she picked up the fried cabbage in the food fresh-keeping bag, and passed it into the fermented bean curd juice, processed it into the southern milk cabbage by herself, and squinted her eyes happily.

Grandpa Zhang, who loves mung bean cakes, empathized and said goodbye, and the chopsticks danced around the big round table, and finally took away a piece of honey pig's trotters and gnawed on them happily.

Dr. Cheng was squeezed to the floor and sat down, playing the most annoying role at the dinner table, in charge of the east and west, shouting that this one was not allowed to eat, that one could not eat too much.

His own father is the most difficult to manage, but he just loses his temper at his son and plays a petty temper, so he can ask his mother to help watch the point, and the two of them can still take care of themselves and take care of them more easily.

Only Zhou Shu is busy taking care of her, and now she is like a mother of a child, and she has to stare at her when she eats, and it is often difficult to be distracted.

Zhou Shu's father, Dr. Cheng has to look at it, the old man is a little stupid, but he is very well-behaved, he doesn't make noise, he doesn't talk, what do you do.

Yi Bai rarely stayed in a nursing home, shared part of their work, and the young people ate quickly in twos and threes.

After eating, he picked out a portion of light food that was easy to digest, put it on a plate, and served it to the second floor.

Grandpa Li, who was lying on the second floor, was getting worse and worse, and he was already bedridden and couldn't get up.

went to Zhong Youyou's Sunset Red Elderly Group to swipe orders, but he didn't go either.

Yi Bai left the door open for him, listened to the laughter downstairs, and told him what had happened during the day.

Grandpa Li's body is like this, and Dr. Cheng and Officer Zhou will never give up on him, because he is actually the director of this private nursing home.

He had an unfortunate life, losing his wife in middle age and a child in old age, but he was quite wealthy, and he was always brought up by other relatives to secretly and enthusiastically inquire about who to leave his future inheritance to.

It annoyed him and bothered him.

Grandpa Li simply put all his wealth into this nursing home that continued to lose money, and made a home for the old guys that no one wanted.

At the beginning, Zhou Shu and his wife came to see the environment of the nursing home in advance, and wanted to say that they were satisfied, and then bought a house in the nearby spring community, so as to send in the four elderly people who were unable to take care of them because of their busy work, but it was also convenient to see them every day.

Dean Li saw that the husband and wife were doctors and policemen, the salary was not high, they sacrificed a lot, and they did not take the initiative to not want their parents, and insisted on visiting them every day after work, no matter how tired they were, and then went home, and in a month, he was only willing to charge them 400 yuan.

It's not five hundred yuan for one person, it's four old people added up to four hundred yuan.

After inheriting Dean Li's love for eight years, even if he is paralyzed now, the money is useless, and his relatives are no longer surrounding him to covet the inheritance, Dr. Cheng and Officer Zhou have never left him, nor have they left the spring nursing home.

Dean Li swallowed the meal that Yi Bai brought to his mouth, listened to the excitement downstairs, and asked, "Is that girl's name Zhong Youyou?"

"Hmm." Yi Bai responded, "The bell is long.