111

In the middle of each chopstick, rinse your mouth with water, and replace it with a pair of clean new chopsticks to prevent food from smelling with each other and affecting the evaluation.

Today...

Eat endlessly!

I can't finish eating, and the old gentleman still wants to pack!

After packing, the old gentleman also wanted to ask the store manager whether she would be a supplier of organic ingredients at home, and whether she would sell them!

What about not seeing the owner of the shop in order to prevent it from affecting the fairness of the evaluation?

If Manager Zhong became the supplier of Mr. Zheng's private dishes, wouldn't this be a matter of interest?

Mr. Zheng is not afraid of expensive, his family's private dishes, now by his children and grandchildren as the head chef, he only takes care of the general direction of the dishes, gives a little guidance, and occasionally participates in the research and development of new dishes.

But the price is also much more expensive than Zhong Youyou's Nanshan hot pot restaurant, and the score is also a lot.

Not allowed to order, love to eat or not, love not to come, membership system, must have regular customers to recommend, strange diners will not be accepted.

Mr. Zheng was even willing to double the price and let Zhong Youyou change his career to be the ingredient supplier of their Zheng family's private dishes.

However, Manager Zhong was not moved by money, insisting that the output was limited, and she wanted to open her own hot pot restaurant.

Mr. Zheng regretfully looked at the uneaten ingredients in his hand, and said that whether it is frying, frying, stewing, boiling, stir-frying, stewing, baking...

Regardless of the cooking method, it doesn't reflect the deliciousness of the ingredients more than hot pot?

Before leaving, Mr. Zheng, who was more and more energetic after eating, turned back three times in one step, eager to buy this Nanshan hot pot restaurant, dismantle it, and transport it back to his villa collection room!

The porcelain, the pots, the Chinese paintings, the chopsticks, the tea bowls...

Hey, Mr. Zheng's arms are not sore, his legs and feet are not tired, but his heart hurts, and he thinks that this life is really unsatisfactory.

Of course, since this young manager has to insist on making his own hot pot restaurant, Mr. Zheng really thinks that there is no one else.

Nanshan hot pot restaurant has appeared on the cover of this issue of food magazine, and the hot pot topic is heavily recommended, and Mr. Zheng has personally inscribed it, and it is the undisputed first place.

From the original taste of the ingredients, to the feedback of diners, from the functionality of the medicinal cooking pot, to the furnishing environment of the hot pot restaurant, from the hot popularity, to the combination of high-tech and cute pet interaction and manual service.

1st place in all directions.

On the long-dormant achievement panel of the plane system, the shrouded clouds dissipated, and the endless golden threads shone brightly.

[Congratulations to your head office for becoming the best food store in the city.] 【

Achievement Reward: Start a takeaway quest to other planes.】

【Please explore the unknown world, clear the fog of the map, find new landmarks, and set off towards the opening of the branch! On

the wall of the cosmonautical chart, between the surging nebulae, countless stars rise and fall, flickering and disappearing, opening any door to the new world to the host.