41

Oh, Aunt Zhang, who failed in trying to get married, remembered that it was not a girl, it should be a lady who became a parent and didn't comb a woman's head.

Aunt Zhang accosted: "This little brother has a noble surname?

Yi Bai turned his head sideways when he heard the sound, and saw that it was the proprietress of the shop next door who accosted him, and it was not good to ignore others completely.

As mentioned in the contract information, when someone in the plane shop appears, no one in the local area will come to check the black household, and they will default to their existence.

So Yi Bai simply responded: "The surname is Yi."

"Oh——!" Aunt Zhang took a deep look at the young offspring, and she didn't shout about business loudly.

Aunt Zhang turned around neatly, went back to the store, and muttered to Lao Niu: "The surname is Yi or not Zhong, if it is not her brother!"

At this time, Zhong Youyou had already come out of the clean room again, she asked Yi Bai to help lock the door of the store, and walked into the Niu Ji mutton shop by herself, wanting to ask for directions.

Outcome...... It's self-throwing.

Zhong Youyou asked politely: "Aunt Zhang, do you know any medical centers nearby?" The doctor's medical skills are better, and it is better to treat trauma.

Aunt Zhang's eyes flashed with an unusual little light, and she approached Zhong Youyou, tried her best to lower her loud voice and said, "Miss Zhong... Oh no, Mrs. Zhong, you are... A husband-in-law? Zhong

Youyou: ???

Aunt Zhang also covered her sleeves and smiled, and said in a low voice: "You live with your father and brother, and the spice shop is also bought by your father and brother, and you don't comb the woman's head, and I don't see you serving your in-laws, but you are opening a shop outside alone, how can the daughter-in-law who marries out be so happy!" Zhong

Youyou: ...

I wanted to give her a blind date on the first day, and I was really enthusiastic...

The ancient neighbors, it seems that there is really nothing**...

In her small courtyard shop, a young man will come and go in the future, and she will pretend to be her brother at this time, will she be in time?

What lies did she tell before? She said that her father and brother are both darts in the Western Regions, and her husband is also a dart master, right...

So how can I say it now, my brother came back early, but my husband

is still in the Western Regions?

In ancient times, when a married woman lived with her brother, did she also have to attract gossip?

Zhong Youyou opened his lips several times, but he didn't think about how to make it up.

Fortunately, she didn't have a mouth, and immediately said that it was her brother.

Because seeing that the little lady's face was tender and silent, Aunt Zhang commented happily: "The little brother surnamed Yi is handsome, as long as his family is honest, as long as his husband's character is good, and he has a father and brother to rely on, he will not suffer a loss."

Zhong Youyou: Gotta ... has already said that the surname is Yi, if it is a cousin, it seems that the brother and sister of the ancient representative can get married?

If it's a brother or sister with a different surname, you have to make up a lie again...

A lie and a lie, Zhong Youyou had a headache, regretting that he directly said that he was married last night in order to avoid Aunt Zhang's marriage inquiry for convenience.