114

When Zhong Youyou and Yi Bai heard her say this, they felt that this necromancer should not be too strong, otherwise they would not have let a group of miners escape so far.

Yi Bai nodded, signaling that he could try.

The little ash bird nodded its head, indicating that the water humans are not good, and I am a fire bird!

Zhong Youyou, who is passive in the electric system, said that it is much more refreshing to have active attack skills.

Otherwise, if she slips away, the undead don't care about her, or attack the civilian miners.

Then the little tree man, who had been hiding in the mini succulent basin, shook the leaves with a bang, attracting the attention of Zhong Youyou, Yi Bai, and the little ash bird.

Little Tree Man: "I... I think I can be treated, huh? You don't have to eat my leaves and drink my sap!

Zhong Youyou: "Huh? The

little tree man couldn't describe how it felt at this moment, and all the branches trembled together: "I don't know, but after feeling here, everything in my body is different!"

"I seem to have the mana they say, and I feel like I can do it too?"

It seems that he is really going home, and the little tree man who was supposed to be born in the wizarding world has slowly begun to awaken his natural abilities.

Zhong Youyou looked at the pitiful miners and asked again, "Is there really no way to get the magic crystal back?" President

Elsa shook her head tearfully and bit her lip hatefully, "This escort mission will not fail until all of us die on the road."

"Or maybe they're more than ten kilometers away from all of us, and they will be judged to give up the escort mission and return our magic crystals."

"But the undead are chasing us, and after they have avoided a certain distance, the undead will not chase us, otherwise this warrior will not keep threatening us, and let us pay more."

Hearing President Elsa say this, Zhong Youyou replied, "Well, in that case, let's wait for the three of them to consume some of the necromancer's mana?" After all,

Zhong Youyou hadn't seen the combat power of this necromancer with his own eyes, so it would be better to let the three-person team go up and grind for a while.

And she had something else in mind.

Quietly pulled down Yi Bai's head and whispered to him.

Then quietly cooing with the little ash bird.

The trio lasted less than twenty minutes, and above the wanderer camp, the semicircular inverted dark green energy shield was unstable.

With a bang, a loud bang came, and the dark green mud on the energy shield suddenly dried up, and countless cracks appeared.

The giant torches of the Wanderer Camp were crumbling, and the flames were faint like candles in the wind.

The Wanderer Torches, which appear every hundred miles, only serve as shelter and light in the wild, but they are not invincible, especially under the attack of the undead black magic.

"Ahhhhh!!h There was a screaming and commotion in the camp, and the children involuntarily moved under the giant torches.

On the energy cover, as if attached to the soul of an unknown person, the seductive and teasing sigh sounded faintly in everyone's ears.

It was a bewitching and sexy voice with a hint of sharp ethereal female voice: "Oh, the president is not moistened by the potion, my mana is about to dry up" Along the cracks that dried up in the dark green mud, you could see that outside the energy shield, the warrior was panting heavily, and shouted angrily: "