Scenario 62

Donovan, Debbie and Tasha are a family from Brooklyn, NY. They are on a road trip to Philadelphia, PA to visit some relatives for Thanksgiving. Donovan is driving, Debbie is in the passenger seat and Tasha is in the back seat. Debbie says to her husband, "Donovan, we need to make a stop. I have to pee." Tasha agrees, "Me too, daddy!" Donovan pulls into a rest area with a self-service gas station. He fills up the tank while Debbie and Tasha go inside the convenience store to use the restroom. They are shocked to their dismay noticing the interior of the restroom, toilets inside low partitions stalls and no doors for privacy. They see some women reluctantly or don't mind sitting on the toilets. Tasha says, "Mom, I can't use this restroom." Debbie says, "I understand, but I've been holding it in for too long. I have to go." Debbie uses one of the toilets and Tasha reluctantly joins her. They leave the restroom and head back to the car. Tasha says, "That was something I'll never forget!" Debbie says, "You're right. It's a good thing we only had to pee!" Tasha nods, "Yep!"

The scene shifts to the vehicle on the road. Donavan pulls into the parking lot of a fast-food restaurant. Debbie says to him, "We already ate. Why are you stopping here?" Donavan replies, "I need to use the bathroom. I have to take a crap really bad and the toilets in the men's room at the mini-mall don't have any doors for privacy." Debbie and Tasha look at each other in disbelief and stifle their giggles. They share their story of visiting the mini-mall restroom with Donavan, who bursts into laughter. Debbie and Tasha are wondering, "What's so funny?" And they join him in laughing as they head to Philadelphia.