Scenario 6

One summer, an 11-year-old boy named Tyrone, first time attending his father's family reunion. He is at his grand uncle's house with his father, where he meets his chubby first cousin Greg, who is about the same age as him and has a playful personality. Tyrone needs to use the bathroom, so he enters one of the bathrooms in the house. Greg follows him right behind and he also enters the bathroom. Tyrone likes to use the bathroom alone, but Greg asks him, "You want to go first?" Tyrone lets Greg go first and Greg shuts the door with Tyrone still inside. He stands in front of the toilet, lifts up both the lid and the seat, and starts to urinate. Suddenly, Greg says "oh, oh; I got to make a drop." Tyrone catches on as he witnesses Greg putting the toilet seat down, taking his shorts down to his ankles and sitting on the bowl letting out a loud plop along with a quick fart, he smiles at Tyrone with a sigh of relief, "glad to get all that out of me, Cuz!" Tyrone is speechless, saying to himself, "I know we're supposed to be family and we just met; Sitting comfortably on the toilet taking a dump with me still in the bathroom! Just too much and gross!" Greg rises off the toilet bowl, his trousers still down while he looks inside the bowl admiring his creation while wiping, he comments, "what a doozy, I just drop!" Greg laughs maniacally, making Tyrone question his sanity. Greg adjusts his pants, flushes the toilet and says to Tyrone, "It's all yours, Cuzzo!" He washes his hands at the sink and exits. Tyrone locks the bathroom door, goes to the toilet to pee and chuckles while shaking his head.