Scenario 60

Malcolm, a middle-aged man, was commuting on the subway system one evening. He needed to use the restroom at the station, so he entered a modernized men's room. He urinated and recalled how different the restroom was from the old one. The old one had been shady and had two wooden stalls with no locks on the doors. Malcolm remembered a strange incident that happened on a Friday evening in the old restroom, "I entered the restroom of the subway station and noticed a man in a costly fur coat in the first cubicle sitting on the toilet with his trousers all the way down. The dude was just sitting there. He was either looking for a hookup or a plainclothes cop!" Malcolm burst out laughing and he remembers another moment, "I walked to the last bathroom stall, this bald-headed muscular dude just exited stall zipping the pants to his trousers. I opened the stall door and this chubby teen was sitting on the toilet with his pants all the way down, he had sort of a stunned look on his face as he appeared to be wiping. I closed the door and let him be. I laughed entering the first booth to take a leak. Later the teen and the bald-headed guy leave the restroom together." Malcolm is laughing to himself also remembering other odd behaviors that occur in that former subway station bathroom.