Scenario 17

A married woman name Laureen and her lover, Darryl are entering her house on a rainy afternoon after hanging out, they are hoping to get busy and have sex before her husband arrives home from work. They are inside her home, sheltering from the downpour happening outside, both urgently inside the bathroom and Laureen teasingly telling him, "Since this is my house, ladies first." She sits on the toilet after she lowers her pants releasing out a stream of urine." Smiling, she tells him, "I'm sitting here letting out a downpour!" She lifts her trousers fixing after she wipes before washing her hands and Darryl tells her, "I glad you went first, because I got to let out the bloops!" Laureen laughing tells him, "You mean the poops!" Darryl laughing replies while he is on the toilet replies, "The loud bloops." Releasing a loud one and Laureen tells him, "That was a loud one, don't sit too long babe and I'm ready, I can't wait to get to it!" Darryl says, "Neither can I." Laureen closing the bathroom door and she is walking through the hallway into the living room to turn on the stereo and listen to some tunes, when suddenly the front door to the house opens and it is Laureen's husband and she is shock, "Albert! You're home!" Albert replies, "Yes, I'm home! Can't talk right now, I must use the toilet!" Laureen tries to stop him, with him walking to the bathroom and he opens the door to Darryl still on the toilet wiping his behind." Darryl is speechless realizing who this man is and Albert, angrily asks Laureen, "Who is this chump with his behind on my toilet? And you (Darryl), I suggest you get your ass off my toilet bowl and get the fuck out my house!" Darryl tells him, "I will do just that." Rising from the toilet and flushing. Quickly leaving the bathroom and the house, giving a goodbye nod to Laureen while Albert is angrily scrutinizing him. Albert enters the bathroom, takes a whiff, and decides to wait. He complains and fusses to Laureen about Darryl being alone in this house with her inside their home, when he is there. Albert knows what would have happened between her and Darryl if he had not come home. He decides to lay back or cease his days away from home, work assignments just to keep tabs on Laureen. As for Laureen and Darryl, they decide to chill for a moment about their alleged love affair.