Scenario 71

At work, a young man name Terrence is inside the men's room sitting in the large handicap stall passing time on his mobile phone after he's done pooping. He notices something out of the ordinary. It must be a woman around his age entering the only other regular stall next to his, she closes the stall door, then latches it, He hears her pulling sheets of toilet paper from the roll, wiping then lining the seat with paper, spraying fragrance into the bowl, she turns around, lowers her pants and then she sits on the toilet. Terrence is stunned, as he eavesdrops on the mysterious lady urinating then suddenly, she has a powerful bowel movement of loud plops, that the whole office can probably hear her. It's a good thing the bathroom cleaner uses some good smelling aroma to help ease the odors. Terrence claims he have never heard any member of the opposite sex took a loud dump in the bathroom, not even his momma. From looking at the footwear she is wearing, he is wondering who this mysterious Pooper is, keeping a photographic memory of the bottom of her pants and footwear in his brain.  Terrence is still on the toilet bowl eying from the bottom of the partition as she appears to be wiping, pulling up her pants, flushing the toilet lever with her right foot, unlocking, and leaving the stall to clean her hands before leaving the restroom. Terrence comments, "WOW!"

In the meantime, Terrence finishing up inside the stall, flushes the toilet with his pants already up. Unlatching the door to the booth, exiting the stall, going to clean his hands before leaving the restroom. As he exits the men's room with practically everyone busy working. He also notices Paulette, he really likes her, as in having a big crush on her, because of her pretty smile, her wonderful shape and great personality.   Terrence is about to sit at his desk inside his cubicle and Paulette greets him, "Hi, Terrence!" She walks and waves to him as usual with her friendly smile and he greets her back. They talk briefly and she walks away. Terrence is checking her out, looking at her backside, enjoying the view and suddenly, he is a bit stunned, noticing the trouser and footwear Paulette is wearing are the same as the female, who used the regular stall in the men's room beside him.  He acknowledges Paulette, who was sitting in the toilet stall having a loud bowel movement.   He also knows Paulette is very daring and determined."  Terrence smiling says, "WOW!"   Despite it all, he still desires to get with her and hopefully becomes her man.