Scenario 10

Damon, a young executive, and Ashley, an office assistant, are the only ones left in the office where they work. Ashley is cheerful and efficient, but not very smart. She is also attractive and seductive. Damon is about to use the only restroom when he opens the door and finds Ashley sitting on the toilet. Damon apologizes and closes the door. Ashley is not bothered and Damon enjoyed what he saw. Damon feels the need to go urgent, he opens the door again asking Ashley at first if she is going to be long, though Ashley just sat down. He asks if he can use the urinal beside the toilet, while she remains seated. She says "okay", Damon enters the restroom going to the urinal to relieve himself. While he is going, he finds himself staring at Ashley naked bottom on the toilet seat. Enjoying what he sees, Ashley starts noticing and she is glancing at his privates, she is smiling. Damon and Ashley smiling, proposing to have friendly sex.

Moments, Damon, and Ashley are still in the bathroom and they are busy having sex. He has trousers and his underpants down. Ashley has her panties down and her skirt hoisted up. Damon is behind Ashley getting busy. Damon likes watching her bottom, thinking about it, he is proposing, "Can I go to in your anus?" Puzzle, Ashley asks him, "how you going to get there, you going to need a rocket ship to get there." Damon thinks she is kidding, also realizing she is not too bright. He explains to her, "I'm not talking about going to the planet Uranus, I'm talking about your behind, which you do number two!" Ashley says, "Oh, okay!" Damon is shock, many women would have turned down his proposing, not Ashley as he precedes to penetrate her rectum going in with her handling the pain well. She is moaning and groaning, while bent over. Though it is not her first-time experience and it has been a while.

Later, Damon and Ashley exit the restroom smiling together and agree to keep what they had done confidential. Damon tells Ashley, "That was wonderful and a moment like that I will never forget." Ashley responds, "Neither will I!"