Scenario 56

In this small town on a Friday night, a young man in his 20s named Bryan Rogers on his way home walking down the street, suddenly he finds himself glancing inside the bathroom window at this female around his age, seated on the toilet with her pants down reading a book, relieving herself. Her bathroom shades are up. Bryan is admiring, figures she is dropping a deuce. He is also trying to be discreet hoping no one notices what he is up to. He continues spying on her 'til she finishes.

Bryan is at home, he lives with his family, staying downstairs in the basement. His older brother, Bob comes downstairs saying to him, "great, you home little brother, what's on your program tomorrow." Bryan says, "Nothing! Why?" Bob says, "Good, check this out, I just got with this female name Karyn and she agrees to go on a date with me to the movies and afterwards a bite to eat. She wants to know if her cousin can come along and her name is Tiffany. I figure you come along and we turn it into a double date. What do you say little brother and Tiffany, she is fine as Karyn and I told her about you. Bryan says "okay!"

Saturday night, Bryan is waiting for Bob to show up with the ladies, so they can go out. Bob shows up, paging for Bryan to come outside, he is here. Bryan exits from the house from his basement entrance going to Bob's car in front the house, Karyn is sitting in the passenger side and he is stunned to see Tiffany sitting in the backseat. The reason he is stunned is not because of her beauty and her appearance, but because Tiffany was the one he spied on using the bathroom the day before. While dating, not once has Bryan mention his toilet voyeurism of Tiffany with all four of them enjoying the night out. Tiffany and Bryan like each other and agree for future dates.