Scenario 23

Inside his one-bedroom apartment Saturday morning, a despondent Sullivan awakens from his sleep after he had himself a Friday night drinking binge due to his breaking up with his former steady girlfriend. Sullivan rises out of his bed with a hangover, leaving his bedroom to use the bathroom. He opens the bathroom door and he is shocked to see his 18-year-old neighbor Missy, who has some sort of fixation for him, she is sitting on the toilet smiling, "oops, somebody forgot to knock!" Sullivan asks, "Missy, why are you still here. I thought I sent you home!" Missy tells him, "I did, but I was concerned and you look so depressed. I came back and you were all boozed-up listening to some sad, depressing music. I slept on the couch." Sullivan asks her, "Are you done?" Missy replies, "Just about, your bathroom is nice and comfy." Sullivan tells her, "Missy, I too have to use my bathroom, if you don't mind." Missy says, "Okay!" Sullivan closing the door and Missy is laughing while finishing up. Minutes later, Missy exits the bathroom and Sullivan says, "Bye Missy!" She tells him, "You need me to fix you some breakfast." "Go home MISSY! I can fix my own breakfast, bye!" Said Sullivan getting agitated and she leaves the apartment. Sullivan replies, "she is something else!" As he goes into his bathroom.

Inside the bathroom, looking at himself in the mirror, "how did Missy get back into my apartment, I thought I locked the door after I put her out." What Sullivan probably does not know is Missy has a key to his apartment, because he had entrusted Missy's grandmother with an extra key to his apartment, in case of emergency, like getting locked out and Missy herself duplicated the key. She would also be there when he was not home, pretending his place was hers.