Scenario 58

One evening at home, a dude named Jesse remembering his first crush and her name was Brooke. They met one summer at Camp Hawkins; he was a scrawny 13-year-old and she had just turned 18 and she was one of the camp counselors. He fell over heels for Brooke, she was very pretty with her nice body, the way she wore her shorts showing off her pretty legs. He would daydream and fantasize about him and Brooke being a couple. She was always nice and friendly towards him. He even thought about asking her to be his girlfriend, but he was too bashful. Some of his bunk buddies knew about his infatuation and they would tease him, he didn't mind. He would also imagine him and Brooke together taking long walks, at the pond holding hands and kissing, plus carving his and Brooke name on a tree with a heart shape drawn around. This one time he was sort of heartbroken when he saw Brooke and a male counselor holding hands talking. He realized he was too young for Brooke and he was no match for that male counselor, he was bigger and stronger.

Jesse also remembers that one embarrassing moment he would never forget. He was going to use one of the outhouses and he accidentally opened the door to Brooke using the latrine with her shorts and undies down. Jesse blushing apologizes for opening the door and Brooke, she remains calm and giggling. He felt more embarrassed than Brooke did. It was his first time seeing a member of the opposite sex around his age going to the bathroom. He stood in front of the outhouse waiting his turn and making sure no one else opened the door to Brooke. Brooke exits the outhouse and notices Jesse is there. She laughs and tells him, "Don't worry, Jesse I wasn't shocked or embarrassed, we all go, I just forgot to latch the door." Jesse laughing also, he tells her, "I have to use the (looking at the outhouse.)" She says, "Don't forget to latch the door." Smiling, Jesse says, "I'm not!" Jesse entering the outhouse to use with Brooke walking away. It would be a moment he would never forget and he told no one. After camp, Brooke attended college to become a school teacher, while Jesse continued his education at his local Junior High School. To this day, he wonders what Brooke is up to these days.