Scenario 92

Yolanda, a wife and mother, is visiting her Aunt Lucille's house one afternoon. They are in the living room, talking about a digestive cleansing product that her aunt uses to stay healthy. Aunt Lucille explains how a certain grape juice helps her detoxify her digestive system. She says, "This will flush out the toxins and waste from your body and it's safe, trust me." Yolanda looks at the bottle and reads the directions. She says, "Ron and I could use something like this. What about the kids? They eat so much junk food. Patrice always seems sluggish and edgy. I have a hard time getting them up for school on time." Aunt Lucille laughs and says, "I know what you mean. I had the same problem with your cousins when they were young. This cleanser should be good for your kids. How old are they?" Yolanda says, "George is twelve and Patrice is fifteen." Lucille says, "They're old enough." Yolanda and her aunt continue their conversation.

Yolanda brings home half a gallon of the digestive cleanser for herself and her family. Ron agrees to take it. Patrice and George might be reluctant, as she hasn't given them laxatives since they were very young, when they had stomach aches and constipation. She serves them both a glass of the cleanser diluted with water, and they enjoy the grape flavor.

Yolanda rushes into the bathroom, pulls down her pants and sits on the toilet. She quickly empties her bowels while browsing her phone to pass the time. Ron had done the same thing twice before, feeling a surge of relief after each visit. When they confess to Patrice to what she drank, she becomes furious yelling, "Are you kidding me! You two are unbelievable. What was that a prank or did you two think it was necessary to give me a laxative and make me run to the toilet? Like I don't have better things to do than to sit on the toilet with the runs. I got to go back to the bathroom again." Yolanda says, "That was not a prank and yes it was necessary. The juice is designed to flush out the toxins and waste from your body, along with your bad attitude." Patrice says, "Whatever!" As she walks to the bathroom, slamming the door with her inside. Ron says to Yolanda, "I don't understand why she is complaining. She spends so much time there anyway with her phone." Yolanda agrees, "Absolutely!" They turned to George and asked him how he liked it. He gives a positive reaction and says to his parents, "That was amazing! I felt water and poop shooting out of me! Awesome, what a rush, you got anymore?" Ron replies, "Maybe another time, kiddo. The juice is supposed to help you clean your bowels and stay healthy. It's not for fun, adventure or thrill, son." George says, "Okay! I feel much better now!" His father says, "Good for you!" George leaves the room, and Ron and Yolanda burst into laughter.

Later, Yolanda shared the results with her aunt and told her that the cleansing had worked great for her and her family. They chatted for a while longer.