Scenario 78

This scenario was originally created by me, posted on my Tumblr page. This scenario is made believe TV scene using characters from a popular 1970s-1980s TV show.  The names were changed.

In the 1980s one evening, teenager Willis Parks, enters the bathroom in one of his joyous moods after arriving home from school.   Willis looking in the mirror smiling, while picking his afro out with his afro comb shaping it up.  His younger brother, Jay, also in the bathroom, is very annoyed while sitting on the commode with his pants all the way down to his ankles when Will enters the bathroom without knocking. Jay is ranting, 'WILL, GET OUT, you see me on the toilet, get out I need my privacy". Will replies, "Calm down little brother, it's not like never seen you on the toilet taking a doodoo. We're brothers remember." Jay replies, "Yeah, but I'm too old for this and a man like me needs his privacy and you left the door wide open." Suddenly their sister, Keisha enters the bathroom to ask Will a question, Jay is more embarrassed and stunned yelling, "HEY, what is this Grand Central Station (with a plunger in his hand swinging ready to throw). GET OUT, GET OUT!" Will says, "Okay Jay we get the message, let's leave the baby on his potty so he can do his business in peace," Keisha says, "Yeah Aaron and don't forget to spray." Willis and Keisha leave the bathroom.  Jay says, "It's about time, CLOSE THE DOOR. (Willis closes the door) gee! whiz! What a brother got to go through to doodoo in peace!"