Scenario 44

A father in his late 30s, Gary is telling his teenage son how he used to spend a lot of time masturbating when he was a teen, "Yea, I was in my mid-teens and I be inside the bathroom at home, sitting on the family throne, or in the shower. Of course, I be thinking about the females. I was a horny teen back then, trying to be discreet, hoping no one noticed and I was doing it like some ritual. There was that one time I exited the bathroom and mom asked me, if I was, okay? Let me know, I have been spending a long time in the bathroom and she asks me if I was constipated? I didn't know if she was for real or joshing me, anyway I could not think of what to tell her, I told her I had a hard time moving. She gave me something to assist me, a small cup of magnesia (Gary Jr. giggling.) You find that funny, I took the laxative, which I have not taken since the fourth grade around that moment, later having me on the toilet with the watery plops. I was glad I went that morning before school, which I haven't done since the fourth grade and when I thought I was done with my pants up, I had to sit back down and let out some more watery plops. Later at school, I didn't expect a sequel to happen (Jr. is laughing). Which I something I haven't since the fourth grade from that moment, sitting on the school toilet letting out the watery plops. It was a good thing I was alone in that bathroom while I was letting it out. That's why I had to cut back until I totally stopped." Both Gary and Gary Junior are laughing.