Scenario 33

In the late 1970s, 6-year-old Ralph is at church and he is inside the old shabby restroom with 3 large urinals directly side by side along with two wooden stalls, the end stall is dimly lit and it has more privacy than the first booth. The first booth is directly near the front of the entrance, it has good lighting, but the stall door can barely shut close and latch, meaning little privacy where anyone can view through the cracks at anyone using the stall. Ralphie prefers using the last stall and as he is about to until this chubby officer of the church name Brother Gibson enters the restroom, he tells Ralphie in his gruffy voice, "hold up little man, you use the first booth, while an old timer like myself uses the last one, since I'm going to be sitting for a while (patting his tummy)". Ralph, always respectful of his elders, is speechless as he watches Brother Gibson enter the last stall, closing the door and latching. In the meantime, Brother Gibson is still in the last booth with his trousers all the way down to his ankles, singing some lyrics to a few gospels tunes and discretely drinking swigs of whiskey from his flask. Ralph sitting inside the first stall pouting a little trying to go, along with other males entering the restroom using and leaving.