Chapter 122

After a while, Shen Ling put down the information in his hand and said to Chen Zhu, "Qin Luan couldn't have done it."

Shen Ling was very sure about this.

After all, he was very sure about what was in Qin Luan's mind.

It's all yellow trash and him.

It's so full that it's almost overflowing, and there's absolutely no room for anything else.

Besides, Qin Luan had no reason to cooperate with the Zhou family.

After all, it is impossible for Zhou to give Qin Luan many things for a bidding price.

At least he couldn't give Qin Luan more than he could.

As long as Qin Luan knows numbers, it is impossible to choose the Zhou family.

And Qin Luan only needs to be a little more obedient to get something from him... It doesn't matter if he doesn't, Qin Luan has always been like this anyway.

He's used to it.

And to get things from Zhou, not only would you have to work hard, but if he found out, you would probably be punished by him - Shen Ling thought that he would probably find a place to lock him up and let him go. He couldn't go anywhere, couldn't play games, couldn't eat snacks, couldn't contact anyone but him.

——Fortunately, Chen Zhu didn't know that if Qin Luan really betrayed Shen Ling and Shen Ling wanted to punish Qin Luan like this, he would definitely go crazy.

But Qin Luan wouldn't be able to do this as long as he had some brains.

Chen Zhu was silent for a moment and asked, "So there is a problem among the other people. Should I go investigate these people?"

Shen Ling nodded, "Investigate everyone who has come into contact."

all?

Chen Zhu was confused, "But Mr. Qin is also among these people, and he also wants to..."

Shen Ling nodded, "Investigate them all."

After all, although he believed that Qin Luan would definitely not betray him, he would not single out Qin Luan when everyone should be investigated.

Chen Zhu: "..."

After a while, Chen Zhu nodded, "Okay, Director Shen."

After saying that, he left here.

On the other side, while Qin Luan was working very hard on his work, Shen Nancy's call suddenly came.

Qin Luan thought for a while and then remembered that it was Shen Nanxi who had finally taken action.

Now it's time to come to him to clean things up.

Before, when Shen Nanxi asked him to come to Shen Ling's company, he had completely guessed Shen Nanxi's purpose.

He probably just wanted to use his memories from his previous life to cause trouble and find someone to partner up with to deal with Shen Ling.

It is clearly written in the world line. Of course, even if it is not written in the world line, this can be easily guessed.

Shen Nanxi could not seek death alone.

The only uncertainty is who Nancy Shen will find to cooperate with.

There is a conflict of interest with the Shen family. Although there are many people who want to deal with the Shen family, there are very few people who have the ability.