Chapter 38

Shen Ling naturally agreed before, and in the next half month, Shen Ling began his journey as a teacher.

However, in order to teach students in accordance with their aptitude, he taught some commonly used words and numbers, as well as simple arithmetic problems.

Unsurprisingly, Daya is the fastest and best learner - she is of the right age, has strong understanding, and is also a hardworking person. During this period of time, she was chanting the words she learned while working.

Besides, the second fastest learner was Qin's mother.

She and Erya worked very hard and seemed to be very studious, but after all, they were older and had poor memory, so they were slower to learn.

After that came Sanya and Xiaohua.

The two of them are still young and have unstable temperaments, so they are not very adaptable to their new life.

After teaching them for a few days, Qin's mother felt that teaching one Shen Ling was still teaching, and teaching two was still teaching. They could all sit down and listen together. There was no need to waste Shen Ling's time with two more people. It was better to just let the elders teach. When Qin Erhe and his father's family, Qin's father and Qin Dahe took time off, they shouldn't go out to chat with others and just study together.

After all, Qin Luan couldn't be embarrassed.

But in less than two days, they all found reasons to run away one after another, saying that they hoped to leave this blessing to the younger ones in the family. They were not the material, so forget it.

People are much more diligent, but Mother Qin is afraid that Mother Qin will think they have nothing to do and ask them to learn how to read.

It was simply too difficult. Just looking at it made my eyes hurt, my brain hurt, and my eyes felt dizzy.

It's still easy to work, you just have to work hard and don't waste your brain!

This reading is indeed not an easy task!

However, as time progressed, Qin Luan and Shen Ling had to take the government examination again, and they finally breathed a sigh of relief.

Qinghe County is not far from Qingping Mansion, the capital city. It only takes two days. There are still ten days before the government examination. Qin Luan left early to prevent accidents on the road.

The two quickly set off under the expectant eyes of everyone in the Qin family and the villagers of Lihua Village.

The journey was safe, and the two arrived in Fucheng smoothly. They quickly found an inn to stay at, and coincidentally met brothers Wu Zhenyu and Wu Dagen in the inn.

Wu Zhenyu was surprised to see Qin Luan, and then took the initiative to say hello to Qin Luan.

Although he faced Qin Luan's cold face, he didn't feel slighted at all. He even took the initiative to ask Qin Luan to participate in poetry gatherings or have meals to promote their relationship several times.

After all, we all came from the same county and were considered fellow villagers. If we could hold office in the future, we would be considered natural political partners.

Of course, they were all rejected by Qin Luan.

Wu Zhenyu saw that Qin Luan really didn't want to communicate with him. Although he was a little regretful, he didn't bother him much. He only said hello when he met him.

But after all, we all live in an inn, so we can always meet each other.

Then Wu Zhenyu discovered a strange thing - Qin Luan seemed to have... not reviewed it.