Chapter 120

Qin Luan could have resisted the temptation.

He really could.

He endured it for at least twenty minutes.

But the time was really too long and the temptation was really too great.

He can endure it for a while, but he can't endure it forever!

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles could hardly stand it anymore.

...

Anyway, Qin Luan couldn't hold it back in the end.

Then......

Shen Ling, who was still listening to Secretary Wu's speech with a serious face, suddenly changed his expression, tensed up, and glanced at Secretary Wu with some nervousness and guilt.

Secretary Wu, who is 800 short-sighted without glasses, can clearly see Shen Ling's person and movements because of the short distance between them, but his expression - it's not too big to be seen.

Besides, Shen Ling's extremely fast twitch just now.

Even if he was wearing glasses, it would be impossible to tell that he had been concentrating on introducing information to Shen Ling.

It was impossible and he didn't dare to stare at Shen Ling's face.

Shen Ling was completely guilty.

However, Secretary Wu completely saw Shen Ling's movements and eyes as she looked towards him.

He paused, looked at Shen Ling with a dazed look in his eyes, and asked nervously, "Director Shen, are there any mistakes or omissions in what I said?"

Normally Shen Ling shouldn't look at him at this time!

what happened?

This document was given to him by Chen Zhufei just now. He also just learned about it. He was not responsible for the project!

Is this a problem? What's the problem?

Isn't it serious?

He looked at Shen Ling more nervously than Shen Ling.

Shen Ling pursed her lips and lightly kicked Qin Luan's position, hoping to make him more honest. She secretly decided to sleep in separate beds with Qin Luan for at least a week when she went back today to let Qin Luan wake up. She said to Secretary Wu, "No, keep talking."

Secretary Wu continued speaking uneasily and became more focused.

Qin Luan was kicked by Shen Ling, and he didn't even feel that Shen Ling was kicking him. After all, Shen Ling really didn't use much strength. He just rushed forward with his foot to push against him.

He even felt that Shen Ling was playing with him and agreed.

So he started playing with Shen Ling even more happily.

That is to say, Shen Ling's table is big and the space under the table is spacious.

Within a few minutes, Shen Ling's entire face changed, and beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

Of course, Secretary Wu still didn't see anything and was concentrating on reading the document.

Shen Ling had never felt that time had passed so long in her life.

It's definitely like a year.

And...probably because he has done too much of this kind of thing during this period, he has become accustomed to it. Now, in addition to being nervous and stiff, he actually feels a little...exciting.