Chapter 117

Shen Nanxi spoke again, trying to persuade her, "You can play games anytime. If you don't go to the company now, what will you do if my uncle is hooked up and runs away? Are you really willing to break up with your uncle?" ?"

Qin Luan's expression was hesitant.

Nancy Shen kept up her efforts, "And even if you go to work, you are not required to actually go to work."

"You are my uncle's boyfriend. After you go to the company, wouldn't it be easy to act coquettishly with my uncle and find a relaxing position close to my uncle?"

"When you go to the company, you will still be playing games. There will definitely be no work. Even if there is, it will only be a little bit. You can leave it to others."

"After all, your purpose is not to go to work, but to find the man who is likely to hook up with my uncle and get him to leave him!"

Shen Nanxi looked at Qin Luan, "Brother, you don't want to be dumped by your uncle, right?"

Finally, Qin Luan nodded reluctantly when he saw that Shen Nancy was indeed so anxious that she was sweating on her forehead and was trying her best.

"Okay." Qin Luan said, "I will go and talk to Shen Ling about this matter in two days."

Two more days to go! ?

Shen Nanxi even wanted to ask Qin Luan if he was out of his mind!

He and Qin Luan have talked so much. Is Qin Luan really not afraid that Shen Ling will run away and break up with him? Two more days to wait?

But in the end, he still didn't ask this question.

Even though he was dissatisfied that Qin Luan had to postpone his meeting with Shen Ling for two days before talking to Shen Ling about going to the company, what's more important now was that Qin Luan's attitude was obviously a little impatient.

There is no need for him to force Qin Luan at this time.

It would be bad if he accidentally exerted too much force and the pressure reached the peak, causing Qin Luan to give up.

Let's do this for now.

He finally nodded and warned, "Brother, tell me after you enter the company, and I will give you some advice then. During this time, I will also go and find out the news from those people. When the time comes, I will definitely help you solve that problem." Find the male secretary."

"Don't worry!"

Qin Luan looked at him coldly, "No need, didn't you say those people look down on you at all? If you ask them, they won't tell you the truth, and they might even laugh at you."

"I can handle such a small matter myself."

Qin Luan's tone clearly meant that he looked down upon him.

The smile on Shen Nanxi's face was a little dry, and she wanted to continue to explain that she was very useful. Qin Luan stood up after speaking, turned around and left, as if he was trying to kill the donkey.

Don't say thank you, just leave without even saying goodbye.

It perfectly fits the vicious image of Qin Luan in Shen Nanxi's mind.

Shen Nanxi was sick to death, but she still hurried to stop Qin Luan.

But this time, Qin Luan felt that he had finished watching the scene, and probably knew what Shen Nanxi wanted to do, and had no intention of staying.

If he really wanted to leave, it would be impossible for Shen Nancy to catch up with him.

Moreover, when he left the room, it was inconvenient for him to stop people. It seemed that he had just had a dispute with Qin Luan, so he could only pretend that he wanted to give it away.