Chapter 105

Chen Zhu went back to Shen Ling with a guilty look on his face, and explained what had just happened in a low voice with a guilty conscience.

Fortunately, Chen Zhu didn't come alone, but brought the driver with him.

Although Chen Zhu can drive and can come here by himself, Director Shen told him that he might have something to deal with, so it would be more convenient to bring a driver with him, just in case.

Sure enough, now there is a place for a driver.

Shen Ling sent out the second player.

Driver Lao Wang.

He looked at the photo of Qin Luan saved on Chen Zhu's tablet, made sure he remembered it, nodded, and entered the Internet cafe with firm steps.

The effect is much better than that of Chen Zhu.

Although he is also wearing a smart suit, Lao Wang, who is middle-aged, has a dangerous hairline, and wrinkles on his face, does not look like someone who comes to the Internet cafe to cause trouble. He looks like... The unlucky parents who took time off to come to the Internet cafe to find their son who was skipping class.

Everyone can still accept this situation, especially since this Internet cafe happens to be opened next to the school.

Everyone is not surprised.

Lao Wang walked around the Internet cafe and finally found Qin Luan sitting in a corner, playing games.

He quickly and deftly took a secret photo of Qin Luan's screen, then walked around somewhere else, blurring the target, and then left the Internet cafe.

"Director Shen, I just took a closer look. The person you showed me is sitting in the southeast corner. There are several people talking to him next to him. They seem to be with him. They should be playing games. What is their name? I remember that my son also played in the league, and it seemed to be quite popular." The driver, Lao Wang, said, showing the photos secretly taken on his mobile phone.

Shen Ling: "..."

So it was just because I made an appointment with my friends to go to the Internet cafe to have fun?

He actually thought...

Shen Ling said with a dark face, "Well, I'm sorry to trouble you."

Then he looked at Chen Zhu next to him and said, "You guys go first, I'm fine here."

After that, he turned around and went home.

He went back, poured a glass of water, and sat on the sofa with a sullen face. After buying the tablet that Qin Luan pretended to buy, he never used the tablet to read the information Chen Zhu sent him since he downloaded two softwares.

However, I didn't read a page for a long time, so I put the tablet aside, stood up, and went to the refrigerator to get a bottle of ice Coke.

Just as I opened the Coke and took a sip, the door was opened.

Shen Ling looked at the person at the door, only to find that the person who came in was not Qin Luan as he subconsciously thought, but Qin Nanxi.

...Shouldn't he be in school at this time?

Shen Ling and Qin Nanxi were not very familiar with each other. Apart from Qin Nanxi deliberately giving Qin Luan eye drops and reminding him last time that Qin Luan might do something bad to him and asking him to be careful, There was no communication.

So he just nodded slightly and wanted to turn around and go back to Qin Luan's room.

Qin Nanxi came back at this time specifically because he naturally didn't just want to nod with Shen Ling.