Chapter 44

The moment Shen Ling started to move, the big yellow dog robot immediately rushed in front of Qin Luan and faced Shen Ling. His voice came one after another, and a bright blue energy shield appeared in front of him, "Warning, please stay away immediately." Male, keep a safe distance, otherwise you will be prosecuted and held accountable according to the Male Protection Law, up to the death penalty..."

The Big Yellow Dog robot is a type of male protection robot. Its main function is to protect male insects. When male insects are in danger, it will immediately call the police and notify the nearest medical institution and male protection organization.

And there is always a reserve of energy inside, which can directly open a protective shield. The energy can even protect the male insect from surviving on the battlefield for at least ten minutes. As long as the male insect is not really on the battlefield or on a desert star, it can definitely last until someone comes to deal with it. Males come to the rescue.

However, this function is actually rarely used by males, or basically no males will use it. Most male robots, in order not to waste resources, will add other functions and are generally regarded as ordinary housekeeping robots. use.

For example, the Big Yellow Dog robot was used as a housekeeping robot by its original owner.

Shen Ling looked at the bright blue barrier that was put up in front of Qin Luan, with a sharp look in his eyes, he broke out from the side again, and attacks came one after another. In less than three minutes, it was said that the barrier that could hold up on the battlefield for at least ten minutes was there. Qin Luan's eyes flashed and shattered.

Qin Luan: "..."

Can it still get better? Are fakes so rampant now? Are all the things that are said to be used for male insects very safe?

It was too much. He was going to sue the manufacturer! File a lawsuit and make them pay!

But in my memory, the Big Yellow Dog robot seems to be produced by his company... Forget it, let's deduct their wages and let them produce these fake and shoddy products to deceive consumers.

When Shen Ling saw the barrier shattered, he moved forward without any pause and attacked Qin Luan.

Qin Luan dodged left and right, not wanting to attack Shen Ling and not wanting to be beaten in vain, so he could only keep dodging.

Although Shen Ling didn't know what Qin Luan was doing and why he didn't attack him, he pressed forward step by step.

"Shen Ling, stop, calm down!" Qin Luan tried to make people stop, but it was obviously of no use.

Shen Ling didn't even bother to talk to Qin Luan and kept attacking.

After all, in Shen Ling's mind now, his attack on Qin Luan had already happened. Qin Luan had no reason to let him go. He was dead. If he didn't take action, he would die honestly. He didn't want to. He wanted to pull him off before he died. It is very reasonable to die together with Qin Luan.

However, as he attacked more and more fiercely, Qin Luan was still able to dodge with ease, and his eyes became heavier.

There is a big gap between Qin Luan's physical fitness now and before he reached adulthood. Shen Ling has been able to confirm that Qin Luan has upgraded to at least an SS-level male insect. It is even very possible that Qin Luan has already reached the SSS level. .

Coupled with the innate suppression of female insects by the status of Qin Luan's male insect, it was no longer possible for him to solve Qin Luan before others arrived.