Chapter 96

Shen Ling happened to fall into Qin Luan's arms.

Qin Luan smiled at Shen Ling in his arms, ignored Shen Ling's struggle to get out of his arms, and just rolled him out.

Li Fugui was still waiting outside. He was startled when he saw Qin Luan carrying Shen Ling out. He subconsciously looked around to make sure no one saw them. After Qin Luan took Shen Ling into the carriage, He quickly rushed to the car and left the scene of the crime with his people.

It wasn't until he was already far away that he realized something was wrong.

He didn't even ask Qin Luan where he was going, so why did he just drive away with the people in his car?

And the movements were so hasty.

It's like doing something bad and being afraid of being discovered.

He didn't do anything bad!

Although Qin Luan seemed to have stolen someone else's son from Shen's house, as the saying goes, there is no king in the world.

Shen Ling belongs to Da Han, and Da Han belongs to His Majesty, so Shen Ling naturally belongs to His Majesty as well.

It was an honor for him to be favored by His Majesty. Even if the people in the Shen Mansion knew about it, would they still dare to come to His Majesty to ask for someone if they had the courage?

Why is he running?

What a disservice to His Majesty's wise and mighty image!

But now that I think about it, there is nothing I can do. He has already run away.

So he admitted his mistake to Qin Luan, knowing that he could correct it, and then asked Qin Luan where he was going, was he going back to the palace?

"I'm not going back to the palace." Qin Luan's voice came from inside the car.

"Are you familiar with the capital?" Qin Luan asked.

Li Fugui replied, "I know a little bit."

That's what basically everyone knows.

"Take us to the largest spring building in the capital." Qin Luan explained.

Li Fugui: "...?"

"Ah, Your Majesty, what did you just say? Where are you going?"

"The largest spring building in the capital." Qin Luan asked, "Is there something wrong with your ears?"

"No problem, no problem!" Li Fugui said immediately.

There is nothing wrong with my ears, but am I afraid that there is something wrong with your tongue?

Chunlou, that's it!

Your Majesty is so pure and stoic, how many years has it been since he was suspected of being incompetent? He who doesn't even take a look at women is actually going to Chunlou now.

Although he sounded a little relieved, that place was not worthy of His Majesty no matter how he thought about it!

Your majesty, who is so noble, really wants... ahem, women, then just start a talent show, it's not about having as many women as you want.

Men too!

Then how can the woman in Chunlou be worthy of His Majesty?

And if he had not lost his memory, Shen Ling would still be following His Majesty!

I'm doing it right next to His Majesty in the car! Maybe even sitting on His Majesty's lap!

His Majesty couldn't bear to be away from Shen Ling for even a quarter of an hour, so he came out specifically to find Shen Ling. It's obvious how much he values ​​Shen Ling these days!