Chapter 63

Qin Luan thought very carefully about Shen Ling's question of what he wanted to do by doing this, and finally answered seriously, "Want to trick you into sleeping with me?"

Shen Ling: "..."

Shen Ling's expression was a little angry, feeling that Qin Luan was playing tricks on him.

So Qin Luan immediately changed his tune.

"I did it because you asked me to do it."

"After all, I like you, so no matter what you ask me for, I will agree to it." Qin Luan's eyes were dark and bright, and he looked into Shen Ling's eyes sincerely.

"But I can't die." Qin Luan thought for a while and added, "After all, I can't like you if I die."

There are no elements of fantasy and horror in this world.

When he dies, he is truly dead.

Shen Ling looked at Qin Luan and still felt that Qin Luan was talking nonsense.

"You don't believe it?" Qin Luan asked.

Shen Ling pursed her lower lip and suddenly raised her tone with a slight sarcasm, "You said you like me and are willing to agree to anything?"

Qin Luan nodded vigorously.

Shen Ling twitched the corner of his mouth and immediately wanted to say something that Qin Luan could not do to prove that Qin Luan was talking nonsense.

As for this matter...

"Then I will be your mistress."

Shen Ling blurted out this sentence subconsciously.

After he finished speaking, his expression was stunned for a few seconds, and he didn't realize what he had just said.

But soon, his expression flickered a few times, and finally he said nothing and looked at Qin Luan.

Obviously Shen Ling felt that it was impossible for Qin Luan to agree to his request.

After all, after a Zerg female worm marries a male worm, basically whatever identity she has at that time will remain her identity forever.

It's not that there are no upgrades, but this situation is really very rare.

Basically it can be treated as if there is none.

After all, the Zerg is not a creature that will be in love for a long time.

If I like you in the beginning, I like you; if I don't like you, I don't like you.

It's impossible not to like you at first, but to fall in love with you after sleeping with you for more than ten years.

At most, I started to like you. After sleeping with you for more than ten years, I feel that there is no novelty anymore, and I don't like you anymore.

Moreover, the female monarch is different from the female attendant. There are unlimited female attendants and female slaves for male insects, but there can only be one female monarch.

And the status is much higher than that of female attendants and slaves.

Generally, they cannot be beaten or scolded, and they have some personal property rights, personal freedom rights, etc.

Moreover, Qin Luan is not an ordinary male lord, he is a healthy young aristocratic male with the highest rank in the entire empire, the heir of the Qin family, and his female monarch is a very important political bargaining chip for him.