Chapter 57

Qin Luan didn't lie to him!

The next day, when Shen Ling woke up from Qin Luan's arms, she no longer had that hallucination.

I just did too much and my body was a little sore, but it was better than having that kind of hallucination.

Shen Ling felt very satisfied.

This satisfaction lasted until he went to work in the military department, and during his lunch break, he searched for "Natalie syndrome" on the Internet.

Mainly I want to know how many days it will take to fully recover.

Qin Luan said yesterday that it would take only one day to fully confirm that the hormones have returned to normal levels, and it may take some time.

But it didn't say how many days a period of time would be.

Then he discovered that he could not find any relevant information about this disease at all.

But I found a remote galaxy called Natalie and a few people with that name.

Shen Ling: "..."

Shen Ling chose the latter between the fact that he was a fool and the possibility that the disease was secretive, relatively niche, and difficult to find on public platforms. In fact, Qin Luan did not lie to himself, and he was not a fool.

Then I went to a medical forum and a female insect exchange forum to post questions.

[Does anyone know about Natalie Syndrome? How many days will it take to recover from this disease? ]

Soon there were replies on the medical forum.

[What kind of disease is this? I have never heard of it. Is there any detailed condition? I can check to see if I have a similar disease. ]

[I've never heard of it. I only know about Naan's syndrome. A person's limbs gradually coagulate and become necrotic from the outside to the inside. The patient will die within ten years. Is this a similar disease? ]

[I don't know, I haven't heard of it. ]

As for the female insect exchange forum, there are fewer replies and they are more direct.

[Never heard of it. If you are sick, go to the hospital as soon as possible. ]

[have no idea. ]

Shen Ling: "..."

He had no intention of posting the details of the disease for further verification.

In this case, even a fool should know that he has been cheated.

Qin Luan frowned and closed the forum silently.

Qin Luan, who had been playing ranked games all day in the evening, noticed that Shen Ling's expression seemed... no different from when he went to work, but his breath was a little wrong.

Stifling.

Qin Luan had some doubts about whether Shen Ling had discovered that he had lied to him, but he didn't dare to ask.

After all, Shen Ling may not have known about this matter originally, but if he told it, Shen Ling would definitely know.

It would be better for him to pretend that he didn't know as long as Shen Ling didn't ask.

So Qin Luan acted very magnanimously and calmly, and even confidently wanted to treat Shen Ling after eating.

Shen Ling was silent for a moment and nodded.