Chapter 76

In the end, Li Fugui looked into Qin Luan's eyes and immediately succumbed to Qin Luan's lustful power.

He lowered his head, patted his face lightly, and changed his words very smoothly, "Your Majesty, the way you look at me is that your eyes are really dim. You have even seen this wrong. You really deserve a beating!"

Qin Luan nodded, "Go and call the imperial doctor."

"Here." Li Fugui exited again, and after closing the palace door, he stood up straight and exhaled with a very complicated mood.

A young eunuch from the side came over, stretched out his hand to help Li Fugui pat his back to relax, and asked carefully, "Godfather, what's wrong with you? Why are you so nervous? What happened?"

Logically speaking, it shouldn't be?

Before Xiao Fuzi could finish his words, he was stopped by Li Fugui, "Shut up, you dare to inquire about everything, do you want to kill yourself? Didn't I teach you, talk less and do more."

"Yes, I know I was wrong, godfather." Xiao Fuzi was startled and nodded immediately.

Li Fugui quickly ordered, "You have good legs and feet. Go to the imperial hospital quickly. Your Majesty, he accidentally scratched himself. Go find an imperial doctor quickly. The sooner the better!"

Xiao Fuzi was startled, thinking that the emperor should be there with the champion, why was he injured? But naturally he still remembered what Li Fugui said just now, so don't ask if you shouldn't ask, so he immediately said, "Yes! I Go now!"

After saying that, he left quickly.

Soon, the imperial doctor came.

He was an old doctor with gray hair and beard, his surname was Li. He was holding a medicine box in his hand, and his steps were very fast. He seemed to be no slower than the young and strong Xiao Fuzi.

Dr. Li entered the palace to salute.

Before anyone came in, Qin Luan had lowered the bed curtain to cover Shen Ling on the bed, and walked to the soft couch next to him.

Doctor Li himself did not dare to raise his head and look further, and was not aware of Shen Ling's presence at all.

Qin Luan asked him to get up and then told him the location of his injury.

On the left arm.

Doctor Li stood up, apologized to Qin Luan, and went forward to check Qin Luan's wounds.

After just one glance, Dr. Li was sure that the injury was definitely caused by someone else, and that it was stabbed in the front by someone very close to Qin Luan.

This information was something he could infer from the angle and position of the wound.

This was definitely someone's assassination, but why didn't Qin Luan say anything about it? Is there any purpose behind it?

Did he know something he shouldn't know?

He thought about the people Qin Luan had killed over the years, the corpses he had chopped down and had no place to throw away near the capital, and he felt a chill on his neck.

Doctor Li paused while checking the wound, his expression a little stiff.

"Well, Doctor Li, what's wrong with you?" Qin Luan raised his eyebrows slightly and asked Doctor Li. There was not much change in his expression, but there was a sense of murderousness and oppression that was not angry and self-defeating.

Doctor Li's legs felt weak and he wanted to kneel down to apologize.

Fortunately, he sobered up before kneeling down and knew that if he pretended that nothing happened, everyone would be tacitly aware of it, but if he said something he shouldn't have said, his life would be lost.