Chapter 35

However, after settling the matter of replenishing his body, Qin Luan found that Shen Ling was still in a dull mood.

He thought for a long time but couldn't figure out the reason why Shen Ling was in a bad mood, so he asked, "Why is Shen Ling in a bad mood? What happened?"

Shen Ling glanced at Qin Luan and said dullly, "I'm going back after the exam."

"You don't want to go back?" Qin Luan asked.

He hadn't noticed it before, but if Shen Ling didn't want to go back, he could just buy a yard to live in the county.

Shen Ling shook his head and said, "It's not that I don't want to go back."

I'm mainly worried that you won't be able to go back.

However, saying this would definitely hurt Qin Luan's self-esteem, so Shen Ling did not say it, but asked, "When will we go back?"

Qin Luan thought for a while and said, "We'll just go back after the results are released tomorrow."

Shen Ling nodded, already thinking about how to comfort Qin Luan tomorrow, and how he and Qin Luan would live together in the future if he was kicked out.

Even in order to comfort Qin Luan, he acted very cooperatively at night.

Completely different from the previous few days.

This very obvious surprise surprised Qin Luan for a moment, and then confirmed that Shen Ling really needed to replenish his health.

After all, Shen Ling didn't have this attitude a few days ago. He rejected Qin Luan after an hour and insisted on resting and sleeping. She also really wanted to let Qin Luan read a book and not make trouble with him.

It's completely different from how I do everything according to him now!

Isn't the biggest difference between the two that he replenished Shen Ling's body today?

Sure enough, it turned out that Shen Ling just needed to replenish his body!

Qin Luan felt that he had finally discovered the truth of the matter and felt relieved, but he did not expect that Shen Ling's health in this world... was not very good.

But if you think about it carefully, it's normal. Shen Ling has been having a hard time before, so it's normal to be in poor health!

He will definitely take good care of Shen Ling in the future!

The next day, Qin Luan and Shen Ling packed a small baggage. They went to the place where the rankings were posted to wait for news, and planned to go home after reading the rankings.

Qin Luan and Shen Ling arrived not too late, but there were already many people waiting for the announcement of the results. They were crowded together in a lively manner. There were many vendors selling food around, and the aroma of food was everywhere. surround.

Qin Luan saw a huoshao seller hawking, and turned to look at Shen Ling, "Do you eat huoshao?"

Shen Ling wanted to shake her head, feeling that she was not in the mood to eat right now.

But there happened to be a little girl in front of him holding the fire in her hand and chewing on it. The savory aroma of noodles and meat hit her face, along with the fresh heat.

Shen Ling: "..."

After a while, Shen Ling ate the fire in his hands and continued to wait anxiously with Qin Luan for the release of the results.