Chapter 13

After everyone dispersed and everyone entered the house, Mother Qin finally couldn't help but speak with an anxious expression, "Third brother, are what you just said true? Do you really want to marry that iron man? Is this the same as before? What you said during dinner was different. Didn't you say that a young lady fell in love with you? Why, why did you suddenly turn into a tough guy? "

Father Qin also looked at Qin Luan with a serious expression.

He had not let Qin's mother speak in front of others before, naturally to give Qin Luan face, but since the outsider had left, he naturally wanted to ask Qin Luan what was going on.

"Yes, what is going on?" Qin's father asked in a deep voice.

Qin Luan said while the two were watching, "That's what I just said, I like Tiedan, so I want to get married to him."

"I wanted to tell you over dinner before that the person I wanted to get married to was Tiedan. Mom, you misunderstood at that time and it took a long time to explain. I originally wanted to explain it to you after dinner."

Qin's mother didn't want to believe this, "How is this possible? Why do you like Tiedan? He is a country boy and is not worthy of you at all. You will be a high official in the future!"

Qin Luan said, "Of course I like him because he is good-looking, and he is a nice person, worthy of me."

The sister-in-law next to her said, "But you can't eat this face. As the saying goes, marry a virtuous wife. Besides, he is a brother, so it will be more difficult for him to have children in the future. Brother-in-law, I don't think so. It should still be considered carefully."

Qin Dahe next to him also nodded in agreement and said, "Brother, this matter really should be reconsidered."

In fact, he and his sister-in-law had no opinion at all about who Qin Luan wanted to marry as his mother-in-law, and it was not for them to marry him. It was said that Tiedan was very diligent and capable of doing a lot of work when he was at his parents' house, so they were quite willing.

They are so unwilling now because they just think that Qin Luan just mentioned the price of the gift.

Twenty taels!

Could it be that Qin Luan was too stupid to read and could not read numbers? Does he know how much it costs?

The bride price for a good-looking, hard-working and capable girl is only seven or eight taels. This price is enough to marry two yellow-flowered girls, and then add Tiedan to it, how could they be willing to lose all their family money? ?

In the past, they spent money to support the family - although the second child actually did more work, they were not idle. They worked every day, and they had a share of the family's money!

Moreover, they are the eldest son of the family. Logically speaking, most of the family's property should belong to them. They used to support Qin Luan's education, but they were partly requested by Qin's father and Qin's mother, and partly because they became high officials after Qin Luan. Attraction, this was the reason. Now they had to spend so much money inexplicably to marry someone who was not worth the price. It was strange that they were willing, so they tried their best to persuade Qin Luan to give up this idea.

Qin's mother felt that what the elders said was really reasonable. She nodded repeatedly and looked at Qin Luan, "Third eldest brother, shouldn't this matter be considered carefully?"

"Actually, even if we don't marry a eldest lady, we can still marry Jade from the village chief's family. That girl has a big ass, strong body, fair appearance, big eyes and small mouth, and is hard-working. She is much prettier than Tiedan. You will definitely like it. she!"